Chapter 2:

Jack
By the time we were done talking to all of our fans we were exhausted. I know they meant well but they all just kept calling one after one. It was about 2 in the morning and I was almost about to pass out.

I looked over at Nash and jack to see them awkwardly place on the couch, Nash's butt in the air and jack's foot close to being in Nash's mouth. I chuckled at the sight, idiots. My laugh made them stir in their sleep but other than that they were out like a light.

The calls started slowing down since 1 and I haven't gotten a call this whole hour. I was so tired and I don't know if I would be able to do another call. I'm gonna call it a night
-----------

Emily

Lilly and Shay were tired already but I still wanted to try to call that number again. Maybe he was just busy. I couldn't help but think if the number was real. I know the phone call before should have sent me signals but I still wondered all the 'what ifs'. What if he did pick up? what if we ended up being pen pals? Maybe we would end up being friends? Who knows but I couldn't help myself, I was going to try and FaceTime him.

I went into the computer room in my house and typed in the number. I hope he didn't change it yet. That would be so disappointing.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Oh my God it's connecting, it's connecting! Oh God I look a freakin mess. I didn't plan this through. I totally forgot to plan what I would do if he actually picked up. I didn't think this through. I wasn't even presentable. I had a sweatshirt from my ninth grade year of playing basketball on and my glasses that were sooo nerdy. What if he thinks I'm ugly? That's even worse then not calling him. I did not think this through. Oh god he's gonna think imma creepy son of a bitch. Oh Lordy what am I gonna do. Oh God what is he gonna thin-

"Hello?" a beautifully spoken voice said from the other end that made me freeze.

---------
Jack

I was this close from falling asleep until my phone started ringing and vibrating, telling me I was getting a FaceTime request. I could have sworn everyone was done calling let alone trying to FaceTime me. I answered it anyway since no one even tried face timing me. Why not.

The phone lit up to a frantic looking girl chewing on her bottom lip. How cute. She looked around my age but that could be my hazy vision playing tricks on me. She still didn't notice me looking right at her. She looked so nervous. Her mouth moving with no words coming out almost as if she was giving herself a prep talk or some shit. It was adorable though.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker still not fully awake but trying to get her to notice my presence.

She looked shocked that I was actually there. Scared that she might blow up into squeals, I went into the guest bedroom down the hall. Surprisingly she was taking this whole, 'face timing jack gilinsky' pretty well, way better than the other girls. She still hasn't said a word but her face was occupied with a wide grin that kind of said, 'am I dreaming? Yeah I'm dreaming. This actually couldn't be happening' it was actually adorable. It went with her whole appearance. The cute little grin, a sweatshirt, and the big glasses.

"H-hey there" she said still withholding that big smile.

"Heyy" I said trying to ease the tension in the air.

---------

A/N: I tried putting myself into her shoes seeing how I would handle that situation. Oh God I don't even know what I would do.
Comment

Rate

Share

Read

Vote

Etc.

R. Fanfictions