Chapter 4:

Emily
"Oh my fuckin god, you guys will not believe what happened last night/earlier this morning" I said jumping onto my bed which a sleeping Lilly and possessed looking shay were. They both gave me the 'what the actual fuck bro' look. But I knew that would change as soon as I told them what happend.

"You can pipe the fuck down Emily, get off my bed and stfu" shay said irritated by my outburst. Yeah she's not a morning person, not really a person person either.

"First off, rude" I said with a playful glare. "Secondly, this is my bed" I said with a smirk.

"Whatever, you were saying?" Lilly said piping into the conversation while rubbing her eyes.

"You will not believe who I was face timing this morning." I said with a squeal. "Guess."

Both of them not knowing who I was talking about asked, "Who?"

"JACK GILINSKY" I said waiting for a reaction that never came.

"I don't have time for your fibs this early in the morning. Now leave my room and let me sleep" shay said going back to her spot in my bed, putting a pillow over head to shield the brightness of the light I turned on.

"Again, my room. And I'm not kidding. Once you guys went to bed I FaceTimed him downstairs in the computer room." I said trying to back up my story.

"Really? then FaceTime him right now." Shay said.

I took out my phone and went to the list of recent FaceTimes. I picked his number and in three rings it was declined. Both Shay and Lilly gave me non-approving looks. But it really did happen. Now I know how the boy who cried wolf felt.

"He declined this one but he actually FaceTimed me last night/this morning." I said groaning and joining them on the bed once again.

"Okay" Shay said finally getting up and walking over to her over-night bag and taking out her toothbrush and such while Lilly stayed stationary on her phone browsing.

Sure my story sounded far-fetched but it was the truth.

--------
Jack

I woke up to a blank iPhone screen still a little out of it.

After last night of getting phone calls from fans and that amazing FaceTime, it exhausted me. I went through the memories of the FaceTime with the girl I found out was named Emily. She was awesome and really cool. But she was just a fan.

I knew the basics. She is 16. 5'4". Her favorite colors are purple and blue pastel. And just random facts like she can't whistle.

I got up from the bed in the guest room and headed down the hallway to my room. I was welcomed by jack and Nash both scrolling through their phones.

"Hey where'd you go last night?" Nash inquired me.

"Oh I got a FaceTime request from a fan. Didn't wanna wake you guys up" I said telling it how it was.

"Was she cute?" jack asked looking up from his screen.

"Actually it was a boy" I said messing around with them. Their faces were priceless.

"Seriously?" Nash said.

"Haha just kidding. Nah she was cute, about our age. Her name's Emily" I said smiling at the thought of her.

"Anyway do you guys wanna head out and play some basketball?" I said picking through my draws getting shorts and a tshirt.

"Yeah"

"Sure"

They both said at the same time.

----------

*at the basketball court*

I was shooting some free-throws while Nash and jack were at the water fountain by where our stuff was at.

As they entered the court again, I asked them what took you so long.

"We were at the fountain and you were getting a FaceTime request, so I just declined it if that's okay"

"Yeah sure" I said while continuing to shoot.
----------

A/N: this is like a 'filler' as the big shot wattpad authors would call it ugh whatever.
Comment

Rate

Share

Read

Vote

Etc.