Chapter 3:

Emily
"Oh god, this is not good. I mean it's good that your here it's just that I'm all blah and your all ahhh and God I'm talking too much, aren't I."

He started laughing at my nervousness. That's good right? calm yourself Emily, don't scare him off like all the boys in your school. Haha stop laughing at my misfortune. His smile was fuckin perfect. It blinded my eyes, not literally because that would be odd but you know what I mean.

I feel sorry right now because he looks tired and he probably has been getting calls all night and I'm just adding to the list of quirky girls who called him. He looks like he just woke up but also couldn't look any better. Which didn't make sense because he still looks like a god from the heavens above, like goddamn.

It was silent for awhile, me looking at him and him looking at me. It was kind of intimidating but yet calm. His hair was in a beautiful mess on top of his forehead and eyes still a little sleepy looking.

"Sooo... um sorry I woke you" I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head. This made his smile.

"You don't have to be so nervous around me. What state do you live in?" he said resting his chin on his arms.

" Pennsylvania. Yo- wait stupid question, Nebraska" I said mentally face palming myself mentally.

"Haha your glasses are cool, jack has a pair similar to that"

I was still not sure of what to say. I'm so socially awkward that I make Chucky from the 'Rugrats' seem like a social vixen. (A/N If you don't know what the rugrats are, you can leave jk you can stay)

"Okay I'm just gonna be honest with you, I wasn't sure whether or not this number was real so I was like, 'hey, why not try to call jack's number, it's probably not his but it's worth a shot' and I wasn't actually expecting it to be you so that's why I'm so nervous because I didn't plan on seeing the actual jack gilinsky." I said taking a breather afterwards. He probably thinks I'm weird now.

For the hundredth time tonight he gave me a smile which slowly but surely was killing me inside because of how perfect it was.

"It's fine, thank God you didn't call earlier because then you would probably be even more nervous, because I was making a YouTube video with all the people who called me tonight." He said with a slight giggle. It was like watching an angel kiss puppies.

"Did I wake you? if I did I can hang up now so you can get your rest?" I said to him but I was silently wishing he would want to talk to me more as much as I did.

"No it's fine, I like listening to your voice, it's, I don't know, soothing. If that even makes sense" he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck then returning to his former position, giving me a nervous smile. Those words let all the animals loose in my stomach making me speechless leaving only a trace of pink on my cheeks and a smile on my face. He wants to talk to me.

"Haha okay, well instead of making a fool of myself, why don't we get to know each other and ask questions?" I said taking a leap of faith.

"Yeah sure, I'll start. What's your favorite color?" he said cutely. I laughed at the basic question. Haha basic bitch.

"I'm a little off and on between purple and blue. It just depends on my mood that day I guess? yeah let's go with that." I laughed at my stupid answer.
---------

Up until 5 am things played out pretty much the same. Us asking each other questions till we both fell asleep still on FaceTime. Amidst us sleeping one of us must've bumped the screen and ended it.

I woke up a little dazed and confused as to why I was on the couch in my computer room but all the sweet memories flooded back into my system reminding me of what had happened earlier this morning.

I FaceTimed Jack Gilinsky.
--------------
A/N: I didn't really know what to put inside the actual FaceTime conversation so I'm sorry if that tuned out weird? Idk bye

Comment

Rate

Share

Read

Vote

Etc.

R. Fanfictions