Chapter 6:

OMG bae 😍😍 ^^^ lol anyway let's get to this long awaited chapter, sorry 😁
---------
Emily's POV
Ugh what was taking Lilly and Shay so long? Even though I brought snacks, they insisted they go and get more down at the concession stand. What? My candy not good enough. Pshh. It's been about 25 minutes and we weren't even far from the concession stand so I couldn't see why it would take them this long.

As I awaited them awkwardly sitting in the back of the car, I heard screeches. Ugh hormonal teenagers. I thought to myself although I was being a hypocrite because I was guilty of also being a bit hormonal.

Just as I was gonna flip a bitch off I saw Lilly and shayan approach the car with loads of much appreciated snacks. Ah, fries <3

They acted all jittery and were obsessing over something on shayan's phone. I swear, they're like five most of the time.

"Hey what are you guys looking at?" I said trying to sneak a peak at her phone but failed because the bag of chips that laid on my lap spilled over and onto the fabric of the car.

"Ergh" I said mumbling to myself a word or two on how annoyed I was and how I didn't even want to go to the movies.

I earned a few worried looks from my two friends. Striving to change the subject, Shay gave an excited states towards me.

"You will not believe who we just saw down at the concession stand," she said gasping for breath. "We saw ja-"

Just then she was cut off my the starting of the movie.

"Shhh" I said suddenly more interested in the movie. If I'm going to watch a movie I'm gonna actually watch it and not waste my time. I'm probably being really annoying and a bit moody but who cares right now.

"But I think you'd reall-"

"Shayan please just shut up" I said cutting her off once again.

"Okay, suit yourse-"

"Shh"

And with a roll of her eyes she stopped talking, leaving me with my peace and quietness.
----------

Turns out that I was too tired to even pay the slightest bit of attention to the movie. I ended up just going to bed in the back of the car throughout the whole movie. And let me tell you, it was the best sleep I had since I had kids. Lol just kidding, sorry for going all "forty- year-old-mom-who-complains-all-the-time" on you.

I woke up seeing Lilly and Shay eating popcorn and laughing.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked not caring what the answer would be.

"It's 8:13" Shay said locking her phone.

"I'm hungry, I'm gonna go down to the concession stand and get something" seeing that we ate everything else.
------------

"Yeah I'll have some fried Oreos please" I said to the cake face of a girl in front of me. Did you put on makeup or did you just get gang-banged by a Pack of crayons? I thought to myself the clever insult. But I would never dare to say that out loud. I chuckled under my breath to myself.

"Okay that will be 20.40" she said handing me my popcorn and Pepsi. "It will be a short wait for the Oreos."
----------

Short wait my ass. It's been 15 minutes since I ordered. Surely they would've been done by now. Costumers have come and gone and got their food waayyyy faster than me. Ugh. I'm annoyed, that's nothing new though.

All of a sudden I was tapped on the shoulder while someone cleared their throat trying to gain my attention.

I turned around stunned to see who was in front of me.

(A/n I was gonna end it there but you guys deserve better)

"Hey.. um Emily?" He asked wondering if it was really me. I don't blame him, what's are the odds I would have actually met him in real life without any planning.

"Uh... yep it's me" I said poking his cheek a few times.

"Haha what are you doing?" He chuckled, a bit confused of my actions.

"Seeing if you're actually here and I'm not just imagining you" I said in awe poking him one last time. This made him laugh even harder.

"What are you doing here?" He said looking down at me.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing, I live here. I mean, not here at the theater but I live in Florida. In a regular house." I said nervously.

"I was here for a meet and greet." He said with a giggle.

Goodness is he gorgeous.

-----------
A/n

Is there really any more to be said?

Since it's Christmas Eve I decided to give you guys an update. I suck at updating and sometimes need to be in the mood to write. I'm sowwy 😔

HAPPY HOLIDAYS I love you guys so very much and your votes encourage me to keep on writing and shows me that you're there. I wish you guys would comment more though but thank you though!

Ilysvm- I love you so very much

Comment

Vote

Share

Read

Etc.

R. Fanfictions