Chapter 8

Ugh i don't get it, my wattpad is being so weird and won't tell me how many people read my chapters and won't refresh. It says that there were 0 reads and 0 votes but I still got votes in my notifications, so I know you guys are there. I hope this clears out but till then, whatever.

---------

Emily

We made our way to their truck and as Jack J.'s attention drew to us a knowing look and a smirk took his features. This made me blush.

"Is this the Emily that you've been talking about?" Jack said looking over at jack with a playful grin. Looking over at Jack G. he just shook his head with a smile plastered onto his face with heated cheeks. This made me giggle at his playful manner and also blush a little. Jack talks about me? What an honor \(^-^)/.

"Yes jack, I guess you could say this is the Emily" he said sending a smile over to me which made me smile even wider.

He then put his hand on the middle of my back and led me over to the back of the truck. I tried hopping on to the edge but the level of it was quite high.

"Hey do you need help?" He said smiling at my frustrated state.

"Yeah sure, thanks" I said putting my hands back onto the edge awaiting him to lift me. To say that it was awkward would be quite the understatement. It was beyond awkward. I jumped up and his hands placed themselves onto my waist which made me a bit squirmish and he did his part in helping me up but I fell flat and made a plank formation laying on the sleeping bags and covers with my legs still over the side of the truck. I felt like a beached whale. I laid there for awhile trying not to make it as awkward as it could have been and I'm pretty sure they thought I was dead or something because Jack G. asked if I was good and I just let out a strained and muffled "yeah". Once I got out of my awkward position and into a comfortable one, Jack followed up behind me and swiftly sat beside me with ease making my train-wreck look like, well, a train-wreck.

He sat beside me looking over and giving me a playful wink. This made me giggle. What? Ugh the things he does to me. I totally forgot I wasn't here alone and I came here with Lilly and Shay. I'll just text them that I'm with a friend and catching up.

On the screen it announced the movie would start soon and it started counting back from 60.

"Hey Jack I should probably go back, the movie is gonna start soon" I said about to pack up and leave but jack stopped my actions.

"Hey maybe you could stay awhile and watch with us, jack definitely wouldn't mind, wouldn't you jack?" He asked turning his attention to a concentrated jack.

"What? Oh yeah! Sure make yourself comfortable, but not too comfortable. if you know what I mean." he said wiggling his eyebrows and talking with a mouth full of Cheetos.

"Oh God." Jack said actually face palming himself at his friend's bluntness. "dont mind him" he said whispering to me on the side.

"Haha okay. Let me just text my friend and tell her I will be awhile."
-----

"How could he do that to her! All she ever did was love him!" I said motioning to the screen on the hill. The guy that Maleficent has been crushing on just took her wings and it's ridiculous. She never did anything to him but he's selfish and wants to be kings. *insert eye roll here*

Right now we were watching the backstory of Maleficent and King Stephen and Jack has been laughing at how into it I was.

"Calm down, it's just as movie!" He said with laughter. I was sitting beside him up against the back of the truck, sharing his popcorn and my Oreos together. "But I must say, he's being an ass about this. Just live off with Maleficent together in the moors and be happy." He said giving me an innocent smile.

"Tru tru" I said agreeing with his statement. "It's not like Maleficent is ugly or anything, but she could do better, those cheekbones of hers can do wonders."

"Yeah King Stephen has that punk asś accent. But I guess whatever she's into?" He said chuckling a bit.

The whole movie we spent getting closer and closer as the air dropped temperature while talking about the movie. Every now and then we would get complaints about our comments and crap from Jack J. which we just threw a few pieces of popcorn in response.

My initial plan was to just watch a few minutes with Jack but as soon as I knew it, minutes turned to 2 hours and the ending credits were rolling.

"That was a really good movie I said stretching a bit getting out from covers but surely regretting it because of the cold air that hit me. Holding my coat tighter against myself I got up only to be pulled back down by jack.

"Do you have to leave" he said mustering up his best puppy dog face.

"Sadly yes. I drove here with my two friends" I said ready to pack up.

"Okay, I'll text or FaceTime to later okay?" He said getting up to help me down. He got down first and awaited me on the ground. I sat on the edge with my hands on his shoulders waiting for him to pull me down.

Once I was down he held me firmly still and looked down at me.

"I had a really good time tonight. Maybe we should do this again before I leave for my next stop." He said sadly.

"Yeah we definitely should. I should probably go now, I'm sorry." I gave him a tight hug and went my own way until he tugged on my wrist.

"Bye" he said with a smile.

"Bye" I said returning the smile and rushing off to my car.

-----------

"Where have you been?" Lilly exclaims, holding onto my arms and examining me from an arms length away to see if I was alright.

"I was just with Jack." I said like it was nothing.

"Jack who? The only Jack I know that goes to our school almost orgasms when I ask him for the answers to the homework in science." She said laughing a bit at the thought of me with Jack Simpson.

"Well that's because he doesn't go to our school, I was with Jack Gilinsky." I said brushing off the fact that this was probably the most interesting thing that has happened to me. Sad but true.

"You saw him too?" Shay said we asking into the conversation.

"What do you mean 'saw him too'?"

"What we mean is, that we already saw him today before the first movie started when we went and got our snacks and stuff." They explained.

"Yeah we got a picture, see?" Shay said holding up her phone with a picture of her and Lilly with Jack. Hm.

"And you didn't tell me?" I said kinda laughing about this whole situation. Just a week ago *week ago* we probably would've been talking about puppies or some other shït teenage girls talk about.

"We tried you just didn't listen because of the movie, that you didn't even watch" Shay said smirking.

"Okay okay, whatever. Lets go home. There's three tubs of ice cream awaiting to be eaten." I said clapping my hands and rallying up my friends into the car.

--------

A/N

I've been trying to make my chapters longer and since it's break, I want to update more often because I don't want to disappoint you guys <3

Anywho, keep

Voting.

Comment

Share

Read

Add to Your library

Vote

Do anything you fücking want.

R. Fanfictions