Chapter 1

Emily
"Hey em have you seen the hashtag that's been trending?" My friend Lilly asks while I was scrolling through my twitter feed.

"No, what about it?" I said not the least bit interested.

"Well the top hashtag trending is '#gilinskysnumber'" she added with a knowing look. My ears perked up like a dog when it's name is called. Suddenly interested I checked via twitter only to see exactly what she just told me.

"It's probably fake" I said trying to act cool. Even with my doubt I scrolled through the tweets seeing what all the fuss was about. I read a few of them seeing they were all the same. Things like this always happened. Celebrities' "phone number" being leaked and what not. It was mostly just for attention. Even though I knew better there was still a slight hope that the number was true.

"Do you think we should call the number" my other friend Shay finally chirped. It definitely wouldn't hurt to call him. Why not.

"Sure, it probably isn't real though, so don't get your hopes up" I said to them but mostly to myself.

We used my phone to call him because if he does pick up maybe he'll save my number.
-----------

It ringed two times till we got his voicemail. We don't even know if that was his real number. But if it was he didn't want our call.

Just like all the other numbers, fake.

Jack
Oh no. How is it possible my number leaked again? I made sure of only to give my number to my friends and family. It's out now and everyone knows it's my number now. Eh who cares I'll change it later.

Right now I was with Nash and jack and I didn't have the time to change it.

"Hey why don't we do what Cameron did and make a video of your fans calling you before you get your number changed?" Nash suggested. I guess I could do something good from this. Why not.

As Nash got his camera in gear I noticed '#gilinskysnumber' was trending on twitter. Nash started up his camera and all we had to do was wait for the calls to come in.
-------
"We love you too Maura!" Jack says in unison with Nash.

We have gotten many calls but we could only talk to them for so long.

"About a week ago, week ago, fu-" my phone started singing till I picked it up.

"Hello beautiful" I said into the speaker still not knowing who I was talking to.

"Jack is this really you?" the anonymous girl said sounding like she was about to start breaking down into hysterics.

"Yes, this is hi-"
"AND NASH" Nash abruptly said into the phone for the hundredth time this evening. She started giggling. Sounded about 12? Idk.

"Hey my name is Madd-" she was cut off by the ringing of my phone. This happened a lot during the video, getting calls from other fans while talking to fans.

Like I've done before I declined the call a little disappointed knowing I couldn't talk to that fan.

"Sorry about that go on?" I said politely to the underaged girl.

I made a mental note to return the calls of the fans that I declined later on.
-----------

A/N

Haha okay well I just started this fanfic because I noticed there weren't many gilinsky fan fictions and I know the struggle of not having a good fan fiction when you need one haha.

Well anyway comment whether or not you like it (^-^)

Fuck gilinsky for being so cute t(^-^t)

Comment

Rate

Share

Vote

Etc.

R. Fanfictions