- fifteen -

mingi was finishing up getting ready for his date with yeosang, felix and sena both with him. he had told the two the plan and needed their help to make it happen. they both knew what they needed to do and they were sure it would work.

mingi thought back to the previous weekend when yeosang had come up with the plan, suddenly wondering if the older was going to be able to go through with it.

"a kiss," yeosang said softly, blushing.

"a kiss? what, why?"

"i've never kissed anyone, mingi... i just want my first kiss to be good."

"you're 100% sure that's what you want? nothing else?"

"actually..."

"sangie, i'll give you anything you want, i just want to make sure that you won't regret anything."

"i think i have a better idea..."

"what is it?"

"we go on a date. not a real one, but we tell our friends that it is. you make yunho jealous, i make jongho jealous. and my first kiss will be a part of the plan."

mingi smirked at the smaller boy, finding this idea to be perfect.

"so you like jongho, yeah?"

"i've liked him for months... just never thought that i might have a shot."

"let's do it."

"felix, i look good, yeah?" mingi asked, showing felix his outfit.

"you look perfect, mingi. don't you think, sena?"

"absolutely. i texted yunho by the way, we're gonna show up like ten minutes after you guys get there."

"i texted jongho and san, we're gonna be there around the same time."

"you didn't let san in on the plan, did you?" mingi asked nervously.

"he doesn't have a clue. i just told him i wanted to get to know everyone better but had a hard time doing so in bigger groups."

"perfect, i'm gonna go get yeosang. see you guys later, okay?"

the two nodded and mingi quickly left the house, calling yeosang on his way to the car.

"i-i don't know if i can do this, mingi..." yeosang said softly as he answered the phone.

"sangie... just try to relax, okay? everything will go perfectly. and if it doesn't, at least you'll have had the experience of going on a date and having your first kiss. i'm happy to do this for you and not for both of us, yeosang. you really do deserve a good first date."

"you think so?"

"of course i do. i'm on my way over, okay? try to stay distracted until i get there, don't think about what we're doing. i'll see you in ten, okay?"

"can you make it less than ten?" yeosang whimpered.

"i'll do what i can, yeah? hang in there..."

"thank you..."

mingi hung up and quickly started driving over to yeosang's house in his mom's car, having a single rose to give to the boy. he knew that this wasn't a real date per say, but he still wanted for it to be special since it was yeosang's first.

he arrived at yeosang's house and knocked on the door, yeosang quickly opening it and hugging mingi as soon as the boy was within reach. mingi noticed the boy shaking and frowned a bit, but kissed his forehead and held him tightly to help him calm down. soon, yeosang had relaxed and pulled away from mingi, who then held out the rose he had brought.