- seven -

** TW: read with caution, mentions of suicidal thoughts & a suicide attempt late into the chapter **

yunho was the last member of the friend group to arrive at the party. he had planned on confessing to sena tonight, in some way or another, but also on apologizing to mingi. he missed his best friend.

"yunho! over here!" wooyoung called out, waving to the tall boy.

yunho walked over and noticed that sena was not with the group, and his face fell a little.

"took you long enough to get here, now we can start truth or dare," seonghwa said.

yunho's eyes widened.

"t-truth or dare?" he asked, choking on his own breath.

"it's been weeks since we played! c'mon, yunho, it'll be fun!" san interjected.

"fine," he muttered.

the eight boys sat in a circle in a quieter area of changbin's house and used an empty beer bottle to decide who would go first. hongjoong would then spin the bottle to see who he was asking.

"yeosang."

the quiet boy's eyes widened and he looked up at the older.

"truth or dare?"

"t-truth."

"who do you have a crush on?"

yeosang shook his head nervously, beginning to shake the slightest bit. wooyoung noticed quickly, jongho too.

"hongjoong... you know better than to ask that," wooyoung said calmly. "you know how he gets..."

jongho frowned, not enjoying the sight of his crush looking so nervous and upset. this wasn't what was meant to happen... he instantly regretted him asking hongjoong to use that truth on yeosang if he were to land on him.

"i-i'm gonna go grab—" yeosang started, but jongho quickly interrupted.

"i'll grab you a drink, yeosang... just try to relax, okay?"

the others noticed jongho's actions, being quite curious about them. he was usually pretty closed off when it came to things like this, never really reacted. today was different.

yeosang simply nodded and jongho went to find yeosang something to ease his nerves, and the others continued their game. yeosang spun the bottle next, his entire body shaking. wooyoung swapped spots with san prior, wanting to be able to comfort his long time friend.

"san... truth or dare?"

"dare."

yeosang knew about wooyoung's crush on san. he found it pretty obvious, and he had a feeling that san liked him back. he planned on using this knowledge to his advantage.

"i dare you to kiss someone in the circle.. the person you find the most attractive."

san hesitated, not fully wanting to expose his crush. he nodded anyways and looked around the circle for a moment as jongho came back with a drink for yeosang. the small boy thanked him and then turned his attention back to san. san nodded again, then turned to his right and cupped wooyoung's cheeks.

"m-me?" wooyoung asked shyly.

"you."

san pressed his lips to wooyoung's and the two shared a short but heated kiss. no one else seemed surprised by this, they only watched in hopes that maybe the two would finally do something about the clear feelings the two had for each other.

when they finally broke apart, smiles were plastered on both boys' faces. san spun the bottle, landing on mingi, who looked far more nervous than he usually did.