𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔴𝔬

Elenora

I sat at the island in the kitchen with Ava. We were waiting for Carmen to come, so I could discuss what was in the bag that Jonathan gave me.

"I guess this is a big deal if you're making Carmen come over." Ava says playing games on her phone.

"Well it is a big deal I'm serious. I trust you two the most and I need your help."

The buzzer rings and I answer it seeing Carmen in the camera. I buzz her in and unlock the front door.

I run upstairs and grab the bag from my closet. I go back downstairs seeing Carmen walk into the living room.

"No, in the kitchen." She turns around. "Oh, hello to you too LeLe."

Carmen says hello to Ava giving her a hug and then sits on the stool next to her.

I place the bag down on the counter, my arms on either side of it. Carmen gasps and points at me.

"This is just like that show Good Girls. You're Beth. I'm Annie the sister and Ava is the best friend Ruby. It will only make sense that your boyfriend is Rio!" Carmen says laughing.

I roll my eyes playfully. Ava laughs and agrees with her. "Haha, very funny guys. But this is serious."

I open the bag, showcasing the gun to them. They both fall silent and stare at the gun. Carmen sighs and covers her face.

"LeLe no. You know the shit mom had to go through when dad did this shit to her."

"Yes I do, they ride for each other." She shakes her head. "Elenora you are missing the point. You didn't have to take this bag from him to prove to him that you are down for him. This is so dumb. I would really think after the things you seen go down with mom and dad, that you'd know better." Carmen says looking at me.

I zip up the bag. "So what do I do?" I ask the girls. Ava shrugs, scrolling through her phone and Carmen stays quiet.

I stand there for a few minutes, deep in thought. "Fucking Dani Leigh?! Get your man before I fuck him up." Ava says shouting.

Carmen looks over to Ava's phone and they both look at each other. I grab the phone looking at the Instagram post.

Liked by thebsimone and 1,011,785 others

iamdanileigh My baby❤️ idc