𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏

I walk out of Dani's apartment shaking my head. I don't know how she roped me into this shit. It just happened, it's all just a blur to me. I feel like I can remember somethings and others I just can't. I had seen her at an event I went to. One minute she trying to apologise for attempting to break me and Ele up. And the next, she giving me head on her living room floor.

I unlock my car and get into it, driving back home. When I get there, I sit in my car thinking heavy. I slam my fist on the steering wheel. "FUCK!" I yell loudly. I put my face into my hands groaning. My girl is carrying my child and just hit two months, and I'm just out here cheating.

I'm a fucking dumbass.

I get out of my car, walking over to Elenora's house. I knock on the door and a few seconds later she opens it. A piece of chicken in her hand and Serenity standing by her side. "Hey baby. You okay? You're sweating." She says with a concerned look on her face. I nod walking into the house.

"Hmm okay. How was your performance last night? I haven't really been on my phone today. Nausea is fucking me up today. This is the first thing I've managed to eat and it might come back up." Ele says pointing to the chicken in her hand. I look down at her stomach, she didn't really have much of a baby bump just yet. It'll eventually get there.

"Oh for real? Serenity been behaving?" Ele nods her head. "Of course. Babygirl has been really good. Where did you crash last night?" I get asked. My eyes widen and I start to stutter. "Baby are you sure you're okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

I fucked up.

I fucked up bad man.

I pick up my car keys and dart out of the house. "Jonathan! Hello?" I get into my car and drive to my mom's house. Probably the worst person to go to about it. My mom is going to chew me the fuck out. I speed to her house, parking horribly as I get there. I knock on the door really hard. She opens it with an annoyed look on her face. She was still in her bonnet and pyjamas. "Boy why the hell are you knocking like the damn police?"

"Mama I messed up last night." I walk into the house, pacing up and down the hallway. Mom closes the door sighing. "Jon, what are you talking about? Messed up how?" I take a shaky breath shoving my hands into my pockets. "You know the event I had last night right?" She nods and crosses her arms.

"Danielle was invited by somebody and I wasn't told until I got there. After I got done performing, she came up to me trying to apologise about what with Elenora. We got to drinking and dancing together then we went back to her place. We had sex momma." I say breathing heavily.

"Are you kidding me boy? You got a pregnant girlfriend and you fucking on a girl who tried to ruin your relationship. Have you lost your damn mind? Get your ass to Elenora and tell her what you did before someone else does." I put my hand over my face and shake my head. "Momma I can't tell her, she's going to leave me."

"I don't blame her! I didn't raise you to act like a dumbass Jonathan. You know better than to CHEAT ON YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND!" She yells at me. "I don't know if you thought you was going to get some type of sympathy from me, but you're dead wrong. As much as it will break her, she deserves the truth. I'm so disappointed with you."

I huff and look at my mom. She was pointing to the door with an angry look on her face. "Go, now." I nod walking to the front door. "I love you mom. Thank you." I leave out the house, getting back into my car. The drive back was filled with me thinking about ways to tell Elenora. There is no good way to put a cheating story.

I park in front of her house and go to the front door. Maybe if I tell her quickly, like ripping a band-aid off. Before I could ring the doorbell, the door swings open revealing a smiling Carmen. "Have you come to tell my sister how you cheated on her last night?" My eyebrows furrow and I put a finger on my lips. "I swear if I wasn't pregnant I would have fucked you up my damn self." I push past her and start calling Ele's name.

I get no answer so I look in the kitchen but she wasn't in there. I check in the living room seeing her sitting on the couch with her phone in her hand. She looks up at me, tears running down her face. I start to cry too, I felt like shit. I hated seeing her hurt. She turns her phone towards me, I see a picture of me and Dani, leaving the club holding hands. "Baby I-"

"Shut up! Don't even talk." She puts her phone down and then turns her body towards me. "So I take care of your daughter last night so you could step out on me? Bro, I'm pregnant with your kid and you cheating for real? When Carmen came to tell me, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I thought maybe it's an old picture, I tried to think about ways that it couldn't be true."

She lets out a little laugh and then wipes her face. "Why are you crying? Did you get cheated on? Are you pregnant?" I try to step closer to her but she holds up her hands. "Don't come near me. I'm done with you for real. Just get out. Ava will bring Serenity when she wakes up from her nap." I shake my head.

"Baby no. You not done don't say that. Please. I know I fucked up, I'm sorry. I'll do anything to prove that to you I swear." She gets up and charges towards me, pushing me out of the room. "Just leave, I don't have the energy to deal with you. We are done. Get out of my house." I go to the front door and open it. "I'm sorry baby." I say to her as I walk out.

𝑯𝒆𝒚🥰

𝑱𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑳𝑴𝑨𝑶 👀

𝑩𝒓𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚..

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚😘

𝑻𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆?

𝑰𝒍𝒚🥺💙

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

☾