𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔒𝔫𝔢

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

"I'm so sorry baby. I swear. I'm fucking stupid for letting it happen." Jonathan slurs making me laugh.

"Jon, please shut up. I know you're sorry." I lay him down on his bed and put a bottle of water on the bedside table. I look at him and he starts rapping some of his verse from crybaby.

"She ain't gave me none of that pussy in a while
She had the boy waitin', I don't mind waitin'"

I roll my eyes, taking off his sneakers. "Baby. Come lay with me please. Come tell me about your day." I tilt my head to the side. "But you're drunk, you might fall asleep."

He shakes his head and raises his hands to me in a grabbing motion. I put my hair into a bun and lay down with him. He lays his head on my chest and puts his arm around my waist.

I run my nails along his back and he hums. "Mm, that feels good. Tell me what you did today." I clear my throat before I start to speak.

"Well I went to the studio with Kehlani today, I recorded my song." Jon looks up at me smiling. "You made a song?" He asks me.

I nod looking down at him. "It's just something I was having fun with, nothing serious." Jon leans his head back down on my chest.

"You have to let me listen tomorrow. I'm gonna go to sleep." I kiss the top of his head and fall asleep with him.

✰ ✰ ✰

Gabrielle and Carmen were sat in my living room, along with Ava and Jonathan. "You guys are making a real big deal out of this. It's only one song."

Gabi throws a cushion at me. "Can you just play it? Dang. You talking too much." I throw up my middle finger to her face and she does it back.

I connect my phone to my speaker about to press play but Jon stops me. "Wait, what is it called? You gone give us a run down about what the it's about?"

"It's called Movin'. When I was writing I was just thinking about moving forward and doing what I wanted, or not letting shit get to me." I say shrugging.

"Is it about Jon?" Gabi asks raising an eyebrow. Carmen agrees with her and then speaks up. "Yeah, poor timing to make a song sis." I roll my eyes and tell them to be quiet.

I press play on my phone and take a seat in front of everybody. I look over at Jon and we held eye contact for a while. I couldn't exactly tell if he was enjoying it or not but he just continued to stare at me.

"She said 'Hit the gas and I dip.' Ooh Jon she'll leave yo' ass." Gabi says laughing. The song finishes and they all clap. I stand from the floor and take a bow.

"Thank you so much." The clapping stops and I sit back down. "You can really sing Ele. I love it." Carmen says. I fan my eyes pretending to cry.

"I'll send it to you." I look over at Jonathan and he stands up from the couch, walking over to me. He nods his head towards the door and we both leave the living room.