𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

Jonathan

It was getting late and I started to put Serenity to bed. "Goodnight princess. I love you." I say looking down at her. "I love you too." she says to me smiling. Serenity puts her thumb into her mouth and closes her eyes in an attempt to fall asleep.

I walk out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I look around noticing I need to do more shopping, I think for the house in general. I grab some Doritos from the grocery bag on the counter and open them. I open my phone and answer some messages I had.

I hear keys jingle in the door and my head shoots towards it. Lena walks in, drops her purse on the counter and sighs. "Jonathan, you didn't even put the groceries away. I asked you to do that before I came back." I roll my eyes, lock my phone and put the Doritos down. "Hello Jonathan how was your day looking after Serenity? I know I was gone all day and didn't text you but you are fine right?" I say to her trying to mock her voice.

"Don't act like that. I'm out here making money to raise OUR child." She says taking off her shoes. "Then show me. That's all you say when you disappear for the day. Maybe even DAYS. I'm sure I was the one who bought this house, these groceries, the outfit you got on right now. But it's fuck me right?" I scoff and continue eating my chips. "I'm not going to argue with you. I'm going to bed. It's whatever." She says walking off.

A few minutes I walk upstairs and go into the room to see Lena spread out on the bed. I grab a thick blanket from the closet and a pillow from the bed. I walk back down the stairs and go into the living room, laying down on the couch.

☀The Next Day☀

I get up from the couch and walk upstairs to Serenity's room to see her playing with her toys. I smile and record her, posting it to my Instagram story. I hear the bedroom door close so I look behind me. Lena was fully dressed and began walking towards me. She pushes past me and kisses Serenity. "I'll see you later baby. I love you." Serenity hugs her and starts playing with her toys again.

Lena walks past me and down the stairs. "So I don't get a goodbye? Where you going?" She sighs and walks towards me again. She fakes a smile and kisses my cheek. "Bye." A few seconds later the front door closes. I pick Serenity up and take down stairs into the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast princess?" She points to a box of cereal so I grab a bowl and the milk from the fridge.

I look out of the kitchen window to see a girl come from Elenora's house, and she was walking towards mine. She knocks on my door, I walk towards it and open it. "Heyyy! I'm Sienna. A friend of your neighbours." I look towards their house and see some tall dude looking at me through a window. I push my hand out and she shakes it. "I'm guessing you know me then?" I say laughing.

She nods excitedly, smiling. "Yeah I just want to come over and say hi. I'm a big fan. Elenora is too so I don't know why she is trying to act all humble. She is playing your music as we speak." She says rolling her eyes laughing. I look back at the window to see the same guy looking at me. I nod my head in the direction of him and Sienna looks over to him.

"Why is he looking at me like that?" I ask her. She shrugs and sighs. "I don't know. He got a little bit annoyed yesterday when Ava mentioned you lived here. He should of went home last night if you bother him so much." I nod. "Who is he?" I ask. "He is uh. Umm. He is a friend of all of ours but he is a special friend of Elenora's if you know what I mean." She says winking.

I hum in response feeling a little jealous. "You should come over. The rest of our friends are coming today. I'm sure they'll love to meet DaBaby." I laugh crossing my arms over my chest. "I might just do that."

"Daddy?" Serenity yells. I hold my finger up to Sienna walking to the kitchen. "I'm finished." She says to me wiping her mouth. I take her out of her highchair and she runs up to her room. I go back to the front door and Sienna looks at me smiling. "So yeah. They'll be over at 2pm. Or just come whenever you are ready." I nod. I look back over to the same window and the person was gone.

Elenora comes out of the house and waves at me. I smile and wave back. "Sorry about him. He is being stupid!" She yells from her driveway. I shake my head. "No worries!" I yell back. "He might be nervous that you are going to take Ele away from him to be honest." Sienna laughs. I shake my head and smirk. "Nah, I ain't gonna do that to old dude. He needs to chill out though. Looking like Micheal Myers through that window." I laugh with her.

"Alright well, come over when you are ready. See you!" Sienna says walking off. I close the front door and walk up to my room to go and get ready for the day.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴