𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Jonathan

I look over at Elenora asleep next to me. I really did put her to sleep.

I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I leave out a towel and some toiletries for when Ele wakes up.

I go downstairs and make my way into the kitchen to make some breakfast before I could, the doorbell rings.

I walk over to it and look through the peephole seeing Ava on the other side.

I open the door and smile at her. "Good morning." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Mhm, what did you do with my best friend? It's been a whole day." She says looking behind me. "You can come in if you want? And she's fine, dick just put her to sleep is all." I say laughing a little.

Ava scrunches her face up. "Ew. I don't want to know thanks."

"Uh yeah, the same way me and Ele didn't want to see or hear what you and Stunna was about to do in my kitchen." I say closing the front door as she walks in.

She scoffs. "Oh my god, whatever." Ava goes into the living room and sits down.

"I'll go wake her up." I walk up the stairs and back into my bedroom. Elenora was still asleep.

I go over to her and lay next to her kissing her lightly. "Baby girl, you need to get up."

She doesn't wake up so I kiss a little harder. She moves a little and opens her eyes.

She turns her head and starts to talk. "You really kissed me and I got morning breath?" I laugh.

"Go shower and do what you gotta do. Ava downstairs waiting for you." She gets up from the bed and wraps a sheet around her.

"What? Now all of sudden I can't see what's under there?" I ask smirking, referencing the sheet.

She smiles and shows me her middle finger. She walks past me and I slap her booty.

She swats my hand away and runs into the bathroom. "Don't take too long." I say picking my phone up from the side table.

I spend some time thinking about what happened last night. I was really in that shit, beating it up.

I laugh to myself and clean around the room, picking up both of our clothes and placing them in my dirty wash basket.

Ele comes out of the bathroom and into the bedroom in a towel. "Uh, can I borrow something just for me to go home and change?" She asks me.

I walk closer to her and tug at the side of the towel. "Jonathan stoppppp. She hasn't recovered from last night, and Ava is downstairs." I nod and walk over to my dresser.

I take out a large T-shirt and some basketball shorts and hand them over to her. "Serenity is gonna be home soon, you wanna chill with us?" I ask as she takes the towel off.

I look down to her cat then up at her boobs. "Yeah I'll stay and stop staring, weirdo." She says laughing, grabbing some lotion off my dresser.