𝔗𝔢𝔫

✰ ✰ ✰

(^𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡)

Jonathan

I walked in the house with the boys, sitting in the kitchen. "Who was that girl you was talking to?" Stunna asks taking a water bottle out of the fridge. I shake my head. "Just a neighbour." I say. "The same 'Neighbour' you went on a date with?" He asks.

"It wasn't a date nigga, just a day out. Why we even talking about this?" I pull out my phone connecting to the speakers, playing some music. "I was just asking, chill out. What about Lena? What's going on with that?" Stunna asks. "Yo, did you come over here to chill or become a fucking therapist nigga?" I say rolling my eyes.

He holds his hands up in defence and sips on his water. Dee looks at me and starts to talk. "But Stunna is right though. How you moving in with this girl and you can't even stand her. Like make it make sense bro." I shrug my shoulders. "She is the mother of my child, felt like it was my duty to do so." I reply.

"But y'all argue all the time it's not healthy, especially around Serenity." Dee says. "We tried working it out, going to some therapy shit." I get cut off by KJ trying to stifle a laugh. "I'm sorry bruh, but you? Jonathan? Going to therapy with his girl? It's just funny." He says, continuing to laugh.

I shake my head. "It's because she wanted to, she bugged me about it for so long. So I said fuck it and went with her. But it didn't help shit." I say and they nodded. "Where is she anyway?" Stunna asks. I shrug. "She is out with Serenity, she didn't say where they were going. She always goes out during the day. Whenever I question her about it she says that she making money for our daughter. But she barely talk to me so I don't know."

"Anyways I'm not trying to talk about this right now. She irritates the shit out of me and that's it. I'm just trying to keep it together for Serenity and that is all." I say shutting down the questions.

✰ ✰ ✰

I get up from my bed and walk over to Serenity's room to see what she was up to. As I walk past the guest bedroom, I overhear Lena speaking on the phone.

"I've been coming over everyday. I need a break. Yes I'm still with him. We have a daughter together. I want to leave, trust me I do. Listen I need time to think about this. I'll keep you updated. I love you too babe,  bye."

I shake my head and laugh. This has got to be a joke. I open the guest bedroom door and see her laid out on the bed. She shoots up when she hears the door open. "Oh Jon, you scared me." She says giggling. "Pack your shit and get out." I say to her. She gets up from the bed, looking at me.

"What? Jonathan I ain't got no time for jokes I have things to do today." I stare at her for a minute and she stands there in silence fidgeting. "Get your shit and leave." I say through gritted teeth. She still stands there playing with her hands. "NOW!" I yell. She jumps out of fear and runs past me into the bedroom.

I walk into Serenity's room seeing her sitting on her bed looking at her iPad. I kiss her cheek and she smiles. I walk out and close her bedroom door so she doesn't hear what was about to go down. I walk into the bedroom and see Lena pacing. "I'm sure I said get your shit and leave." She stops pacing and wipes tears from her face.

"Jonathan why do I need to leave?"

"Are you fucking serious bruh? I heard everything you fucking said and what? I'm supposed to be fucking cool about it? Have you lost your fucking mind? Have you been seeing another nigga? Is that where you took my daughter last week?!" I pick up a picture frame from the side table and aim for the wall behind her.

She screams as it shatters. "Get the fuck out my house bruh. You got ten fucking minutes!" I walk out the room and back into Serenity's, picking her up and taking her down stairs. I sit her on the counter and make her a sandwich for lunch.

A few minutes later Lena comes downstairs with a load of luggage. I notice two of the bags were Serenity's. "Put Serenity's shit back, she ain't going nowhere." She looks at me weird and puts the bags down. "She is coming with me." I shake my head and chuckle. "She is staying here. Go and live your little hoe life."

"Jonathan, I want to take Serenitywith me. Please?"

"So you can play happy families with your new man. Get out of my house. You can see Serenity whenever but she isn't going nowhere with you." I say giving Serenity her sandwich. Lena leaves Serenity's bags by the stairs, drops her house keys on the island and kisses Serenity on the cheek. 

She picks up her bags and leaves the house, slamming the door behind her. "And I'm the one who gets accused of cheating?" I say to myself. Serenity sits there eating her sandwich and watching YouTube on her iPad.

"You want to go to the park today?" I ask her and she nods, smiling. I smile too and kiss her forehead.

(𝔹𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤💙)

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴