𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

"Bae come on, we are going to be late!" Jon yells from my bedroom door. I was sat at my vanity putting on my earrings.

I roll my eyes and fluff my hair a little. "Stop rushing me I'm not ready yet. And don't yell at me." I respond.

Serenity runs into my room and stands beside me. I pick her up and sit her on my lap. "Renity, tell her to hurry up." Jon says itching his head.

We were going to my parents house to celebrate Carmen's pregnancy. I am very excited to become an aunt but Carmen is a whole mess for doing what she did.

Ava pushes past Jon and sits on my bed. "Excuse you." She sticks her tongue out at him and then looks over to me. "You look amazing bestie. So beautiful." I smile and blow her a kiss.

"Also when you get there, tell your sister I still want to beat her ass." I laugh a little and shake my head. Ava was still pissed at Carmen for what she did.

Ava did argue with Khalik for a while on the day but they ended up fucking and she wasn't mad at him anymore. Carmen still had her riled up though.

"Ava stop. I'm not telling her anything." She huffs. "Well she better hurry up and pop that baby out." I shake my head as I stand up from my chair.

Serenity gets down and I spray some perfume on myself. I grab my purse and put everything I need in there. "Jon when are you buying my good sis a Birkin? I know the Louis Vuitton is cute because we be matching but come on." Ava says.

"Whatever my baby wants, I got it. The problem is she don't ever ask for anything." I smile but Ava gasps. "Ele, you haven't asked for a Birkin?" I shake my head.

"I make my own money, I don't need Jon to buy me things. I can get what I want on my own." I say confidently.

"Oh Jon you heard that? She don't need shit from you, she got it on her own. Shout out to all my independent women." I laugh and lean down giving Ava a hug.

"We'll be back later. Tell Khalik to come over so he keeps you from going insane. Call me if you need anything. I love you." I say and she nods. "Okay cool. I love you too."

Jon and Serenity say goodbye and we make our way to Jon's car. I strap Serenity into her car seat and then get into the passenger seat, putting on my seatbelt.

"Alright, you ready to go?" I nod and put on some music. "Carmen is going to be pissed when I show up. She better not cause a scene neither, my daughter is gonna be there."

I tuck hair behind my ear and put my window down. "You better not cause one either Jonathan. You can be just as annoying as she can. Just be nice, you're going to be in front of my parents." I see him nod and grip the steering wheel.

The car drive was on the longer side because there was a lot of traffic. When we finally get to my parents house, Jon parks behind my moms car and we all get out.

I hold Serenity's bag and Jon holds Serenity's hand. I take out my keys and unlock the door seeing as I still had a set.