"You Did Not Fail Me"

Start from the beginning

Sam " So she forged the Crook."

Dean " Slash horn."

Belphegor "It could -- can retrieve all of Hell's lost creatures and bring them traight back home."

Cas "And why haven't we heard about this before?"

Belphegor shrugged " She never needed to use it. When she ruled, it was enough for us that we knew she could. And then when Crowley took over, he had other forms of discipline... Endless lines, endless paperwork. Not that he liked to spend a lot of time down there, anyway, with us."

Dean "Where is it?"

Belphegor "Last I heard, it was in Lilith's chamber, which has been sealed for ages."

Sam " Now that all the doors in Hell are open --"

Belphegor" It's just sitting there, ripe for the taking. I get the Crook, sound the Crook, and we suck all Hell's ghosts back into Hell. Then if the witch is feeling up to it..."

Rowena "I slam the door shut behind them."

Sam froze "Wait a second. How? With magic from the Book of the Damned?"

Rowena "A spell of my own devising. The Sanetur Acre Vulnus. A healing spell of a kind. If this gateway to Hell isn't a gate at all, but a wound, a rupture, I can use the spell to undo the damage Chuck did, and the hole will heal, close itself up. We'll have to time it perfectly. If -- If you're in Hell when all this goes down, how will we know when to start?"

Belphegor "Oh, trust me. You'll know."

Dean "What are you gonna need?"

Rowena shrugged "A -- A few ingredients, nothing too exotic -- lavender, myrrh, the skull of an owl, quiet to perform the spell, and an assistant. Dibs on Samuel."

Sam froze "Er, what? "

Rowena "You're as close to a seasoned witch as we've got in this lot. And I'll need someone out there by the rupture."

Castiel " Why?"

Rowena "I need to do the spell in the safety of the crypt, but we need someone close to the edge to serve as a fulcrum, a carrier. Well, to put it in, uh, American action movie terms, they'll be carrying a bomb, I light the fuse, they toss it in -- boom. Whoever does this, they'll be unprotected. No salt circles -- all manner of angry spirits right up in their grill."

Dean "Sounds like fun."

Belphegor raised his hand. 

Rowena "Yes, Belphegor?"

Belphegore " Uh, who's coming with me? I'm sorry, but I'm not going down to Hell and getting past all those pissed off ghosts and demons that are maybe loitering down there, and sounding the Crook all by myself."

Sam "So you want company?"

Belphegor " I want protection."

He looked at Cas "Muscle."

Dean nodded "Yeah, Cas'll go."

Castiel looked stunned and hurt.

Dean "You've been to Hell before."

Castiel "Well, it sounds like I don't have a choice."

Belphegor looked at me. 

I asked irritated "The hell are you looking at me for?"

Belphegor "you're joining us"

Dean shook his head "absolutely not"

Sam "why?"