"You Did Not Fail Me"

Start from the beginning

Castiel "How long do we have?"

Rowena "Hours, if we're lucky."

Dean "Then we get out of here, and we take out as many as we possibly can before those walls fall. Rowena, mix up some of those crystals you got."

She laughed, shaking her head "It wouldn't matter! Those things? It would be like tossing mousetraps at the Great Plague. I'm telling you -- it's over! Perhaps if I'd gotten here sooner, there are any number of spells I could've tried to close the gate to Hell before it got to this point. But now it's too late. The cat's out of the bloody bag."

Belphegor moved to leave the crypt.

Dean asked angrily "Where the hell you going?"

He didn't say anything. 

Dean "Hey! Wh --"

Castiel followed him out " I got him."

Dean yelled  " We're not just gonna give up. That's not who we are. Let's go out there and let's take care of --"

I gestured Dean to shut up before kneeling down to a traumatized Rowena. 

Then i asked softly " Rowena. Hey. You okay? You need anything?"

She looked at me "A moment."

I nodded "of course"

-

I walked over to Dean and sat down next to him " Hey. What are you doing?"

Dean shook his head " I'm not gonna give up. That's what I'm doing. Not just gonna sit in this crypt and wait for the walls to come down."

Me " You heard Rowena."

Dean nodded" Yeah, I heard her, okay? Ghosts are gonna bust out, and they're gonna swallow this world. And you want to what, just relax? Take a knee? No. No, we're gonna end this, Elena. Like you said. We're gonna be free."

I nodded "I know, Dean, I-I just... This feels bigger than us. You know? And -- And I'm out of ideas, and... And I'm freaked, too."

Dean shook his head "Oh, I'm not freaked. I'm angry, okay? I'm pissed."

Me "At God."

He nodded. 

I nodded "me too"

Dean " I mean, this whole mess, you know? This -- This sloppy-ass  hostpocalypse -- that's Chuck's ending? No. No, I don't think so. After everything that he has put us through? I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some glorified fanboy get the last word."

I looked over to Rowena "right"

Then i walked over to her "Hey. Anything useful in there?"

she was looking through the book. 

Rowena shook her head "Not a thing."

---

Sam asked confused " Wait, what do you mean, "Lilith's Crook"?"

Belphegor " Yeah, you know, one of those, uh... curvy-ended canes that shepherds use? Little Bo Peep?"

no one looked like they understood. 

I rolled my eyes "it's more like a horn"

Belphegore "Exactly. Anyways, when Lilith began sending demons off to Earth to do her bidding, there was a little problem. I mean, yeah, she commended absolute loyalty in Hell, but there was no guarantee that once her minions were topside, that they wouldn't just take advantage of the situation. She needed to control her flock. So --"