{Yoongi} Quarantine life

Lately life has been hell for you

2020 has caused you to lose your job, which also caused you to get evicted and kicked out of your apartment.

As much as you protested Yoongi wasn't gonna let you live on the street so he opened his home up to you.

You both had been good friends since childhood, everyone used to bully him because he was Korean going to a predominantly black school and you were always there for him when he was down.

So he felt like he could repay you this way.

When you first moved in things were weird, though you guys had been such good friends you weren't used to how he lived. He cooked different from you, woke up a different times, had different habits, so it was hard to get used to.

The virus didn't make it any better, and it forced both of you to be around each other everyday seeming he worked from home and you were jobless and neither of you left the house much.

At first you really wanted to move back home with your family, you both had came to Atlanta for college and you ended staying there after, your home was New York and you missed it everyday.

Eventually after about 2 months everything seemed normal, you both had daily schedules of what you did and you both adapted easily after the first few weeks.

You even started your own business selling your art, tiktok definitely came in handy in helping you blow up. Yoongi was a clothes designer, he designed his own custom clothes and shoes and that's how he made his money. You both were working hard and it was amazing.

When it came to your friendship, you both noticed the shift in it, after the countless time of accidentally seeing each other naked, meeting each other's entanglements and in general being put in odd situations together, it made you guys closer, you could even say you were best friends, or so you thought.

"YOONGI, what the hell," you yelled walking into your apartment to see the kitchen absolutely destroyed.

"Oh! Hey Y/n didn't expect you to be home this early," he said focusing on the bowl he was stirring.

"Dude it's 10 pm," you said confused. You locked the door behind you and put your bag down on the island.

"What happened in here," you asked viewing the stack of dirty dishes and the pots sitting on the stove.

"Well I wanted to make you a cake because you love cakes and tomorrow is your birthday," you sighed and smiled lightly.

"I know you don't like celebrating your birthday like that but it's your 25th birthday, you have to celebrate it, 5 years till you'll be dirty 30," he said with a chuckle at the end.

"Aye stop making me feel old that's most definitely you," you said approaching him in the kitchen.

You went to look over his shoulder and you could see the suspicious face he was making.

Whatever he had in the bowl he took a bit of with his finger and quickly turned around and put it on your face.

"Oh that's the game you wanna play?" You asked with a smirk, you grabbed a little bit of what you were guessing was icing and you slapped it on his face.

His face quickly turned serious and you slowly stopped laughing.

"Damn I didn't mean to hit you that hard," he wiped the icing off his face and turned to walk into his room.

"Yoongi," you watched him enter and then exit his room, his hands were behind his back but you didn't notice that.

You walked up to him and went to apologize and he sprayed water on you.