{Wooseok} Disagreements

Requested by- itsjust_ria

"No I am not letting you suck my toes!"you shouted to your boyfriend Wooseok.

"Why though? You're not giving me a valid explanation bae," you rolled your eyes and continued watching tv.

Wooseok got annoyed and stood up in front of the tv, blocking your favorite movie.

"You have 5 seconds to move before I hurt you," he laughed and continued to stand there.

You got up and tried pushing him but he grabbed onto your wrists before they could make contact with his chest.

"This isn't fair, I get harassed about sucking toes and now I'm restrained," he chuckled and let go of your wrists.

"Babe, just let me do it once and if you don't like it then I won't do it again," he said with puppy dog eyes.

"No! It's weird, what is your obsession with feet?" He shrugged his shoulders and glided closer to you.

He went in for a hug and you hugged him back, his hands slipped down to your butt and he whispered in your ear.

"Please bae," you were about to say yes but then you realized what was about to fly out your mouth.

"No! No, I refuse to let you use that voice on me, you're not sucking my toes end of discussion," you pushed away from his hug and headed up to your bedroom.

Wooseok stood in the living room, watching you walk away with a smirk on his face.

"She'll fold, I promise," Wooseok said to himself.

Later that night

You both had a long day the next day so you ended up falling asleep earlier than you usually do, Wooseok on the other hand had other plans.

Get your mouth of my damn toes! Ewwwww!" you said jumping off the bed.

You ran over to the light and turned it on.

"Why the hell did you do that!" you said looking over to Wooseok.

"Well at least I know now that you don't like it," he said with a little smirk on his face.

"While I'm sleep? Really?" he shrugged his shoulders and replied.

"You wouldn't let me do it while you were awake so I thought maybe if I do it while you were sleep you might wake up and like it," he said smirking.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," you said after grabbing your cover.

"Can't even sleep in my own damn bed without worrying about getting my toes licked," you said while heading to the living room.

"I love you!" you heard come from upstairs.

"Mhm love you too now leave me be."

I'm so sorry if this is bad and too short🤦🏽‍♀️ when it comes to funny imagines I have a hard time writing them without it sounding cringy.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this, and have a SAFE amazing day!!!💜💜💜💜