{BTS}When he first sees you

Namjoon
You blew his mind away the second he laid his eyes on you. Being on tour in America was always fun to him. Seeing different museums, seeing fans and beautiful art.

But the second he saw you his mind was blown. He quickly blushed and turned his head, then turned it back wanting to look at you again.

He admired your curves, the dimples in your cheeks, your beautiful clear melanin skin.

He smiled to himself and turned back around ready to approach you.

"Hi" He said with confidence in his voice.

JinGood food was really the only thing that caught his attention like this

Jin
Good food was really the only thing that caught his attention like this.

He was working at his restaurant and saw you and a group of your friends walk in. His eyes immediately went to you and never left.

Not realizing that his food may or may not have been slightly overcooking, he continued staring at you.

Your hair were in finger waves, you decided to be bare face, not caring about makeup anymore. Your outfit was simple, not to basic but not to much.

He walked over to your table and whispered into the waiters ear.

"Sorry about that, I'm you're new waiter, how may I help you?" He said looking at you and only you.

Yoongi
He did a double take. He was walking to the corner store and you walked past him. He looked up at you and then looked back up again.

He noticed how incredibly beautiful you were. From your curves to your beautiful braids, to the way you walked with confidence and how you stood proud and beautiful.

He couldn't help but turn around and follow you. Yeah it's kinda creepy but he'd never seen someone this good looking.

He decided to walk up a little faster and catch up to you.

"Hi" He said with confidence and you turned and looked at him with a bright smile.