When they find out you're pregnant with twins

Got7

Jb

Shocked wasn't even the word to describe it. He was in utter disbelief.

"Tw-Twins? Oh my god, okay um, okay." He sat there trying to stay calm but he couldn't help panicking.

"Jaebum calm down" you said rubbing his back. You could feel him slowly calm down.

"Also, at the ultrasound they printed out the genders and put them in a envelope. I don't know the genders so I want you to open it." You handed him the envelope and he slowly opened it.

When he saw what was on the paper, his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Girls, we're having two girls. Oh my god, that's two periods, two puberties, two attitudes, two girls to protect from guys. Lord please help me." You laughed at him and hugged him.

"All jokes aside, aren't you happy though?" You said while laying on his shoulder.

"Of course I am, sorry I came off like that. I'm just a little shocked, but we're bringing two humans into this world. Of course I'm happy." He said before turning and kissing your forehead.

Mark

Of course he was shocked, but he was excited.

"Well that means no more kids for us. Two was our goal and now we got it." You laughed at him.

"But seriously, how did the doctors not see two bodies in the first two ultrasounds?" You shrugged.

It was your third ultrasound and it was time to find out the gender, you and Mark both were shocked when the doctor noticed it was two babies and not one. Though you both were shocked, you were happy both your baby boys were healthy.

Jackson

He dang near had a heart attack.

"Twins? Oh lord. What am I gonna do? How are we gonna raise twins when we already have 2 kids. Lord help us all-"

"Jackson! Calm down okay. We'll make it through this together." He looked at you and slowed down his breathing.

"Okay, we're parents, we're good at this. As long as we stay dedicated, everything will go well." He half smiled.

"See, it's not gonna be that bad. Plus y/d/n and y/s/n are already six. They go to school, which gives us time to take care of the twins." He nodded his head and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you" He said grabbing your head and kissing your forehead.

Jinyoung

You'd think Jinyoung would be the shocked one. It wasn't him it was you.

"Y/n, why were you so frightened when they said we're having twins. It's a blessing not a curse." He said smiling at you.

"Jinyoung, are you the one pushing out two babies? You aren't, 1 was okay, but two? Lord have mercy on me and my body." He laughed at you.

"What's funny Jinyoung? Why are you laughing at me?" You asked about to cry. Pregnancy emotions starting to appear in your pregnancy.

"I'm sorry Y/n, but it's not going to be that bad. We can do this together." He said pulling you in for a warm hug.

Youngjae

"Oh wow, that amazing. We've met our goal of 5 kids now." He said smiling.

"I'm happy you reacted this way, I don't know why I thought you were going to react differently." You said looking away from Youngjae.

"Hey, I'll always be happy with however many kids you're pregnant with. I don't care if it's 2, 3, 4, 5-"

"Okay, I understand Youngjae." You said laughing.

"Just know I'll always be happy with you being pregnant. You're bringing another life into this world, I just can't help but be happy and excited." He said while caressing the side of your face.

Bambam

Sadly, it was an accidental pregnancy. So when you one, told BamBam you were pregnant he was shocked, but when you told him it was twins he had to rethink his life decisions.

You sat in your living room in quietness with BamBam.

"Are you not happy that we're having kids together?" You said with sadness covering your voice.

"It's not that, it's just, I was shocked ya know. I didn't expect for you to be pregnant, nor be pregnant with twins. I am sorry if I came off as mad and not caring, I'm just thinking really hard about rhyming names." Your face changed and you looked at him.

"What? I want their names to be similar. If it's a boy and girl, how about Bambi, and Tani?"

"No Bam, we aren't naming our son Bambi and we aren't naming our daughter Tani, come up with something else." You said laughing.

Yugyeom

Well, it went better than you thought. First, you hid your pregnancy from Yugyeom, scared he would leave if you if he found out.

But he soon found out when he found the pregnancy test in the bathroom. Afterwards he gave you a long talk about how he wouldn't ever leave you.

That made you feel 10 times better. So you both scheduled an appointment for an ultrasound and maybe even finding out the gender.

"Well, congratulations, you have conceived twins." You looked over to Yugyeom and you could see his facial expression change.

"Tw-Twins? Oh wow. That's amazing" You smiled at him and he bent down and kissed you.

"I love you Yugyeom" He smiled

"I love you Y/n"