{Sehun} Last chance *part 2*

It's been 2 weeks since the accident happened. Sehun was still in a coma and you blamed the whole situation on yourself. Knowing deep down in your heart it wasn't your fault, but you couldn't help the guilty feeling.

You got released out of the hospital 3 days ago, you've been constantly visiting Sehun even though the doctor said you should be resting your leg and neck.

Your parents tried to convince you to stay home, but you didn't listen. You want to be there when he wakes up, you want to apologize to him, you want to hug him and say sorry because you felt like the whole thing was your fault.

You were currently seated in the corner of Sehun's room. Trying to distract yourself by reading a book that Sehun had been reading before the incident.

You were deep into the book when you heard a groan. Your head quickly shot you and saw Sehun moving around, his eyes open and looking right at you.

"Sehun!" You quickly walked over to him and gently hugged him.

"Thank god you woke up!" He looked at you with a odd face.

"Who's Sehun? Who are you?" You slowly backed away from him, your heart beat starting to fasten.

"I'm your girlfriend, Y/n. And you're Sehun baby." He had a look of confusion on his face.

"I-I'll go get a doctor." You rushed out the room and spotted his doctor in the hallway.

"S-Sehun- he woke up, but doesn't remember me or who he is. Doctor you never said anything about memory loss!" Everyone in the hallway stopped and looked at the scene occurring.

"Y/n, calm down." He tried comforting you but failed.

"You never said anything about memory loss! Most doctors would check!" He had a face of pity and rushed over to Sehun's room.

You followed and was also greeted by his mother who must've come visited.

"Why doesn't my child remember me?" His mother said in Korean, forgetting where she was.

"Why doesn't he remember me!" She screamed at the nurses. You walked over to her, making sure to not hurt your leg and put your hand on her shoulder.

She looked at you, and saw your tears, in unison both of you started to cry.

She embraced you and looked at her son who was just as confused and lost as you both were.

_________________________________________
1 month later
After a hospital switch and a new doctor. You both were notified that his memory loss could be temporary. His memories could come back overtime but not in order, which could cause him to be confused. After numerous check ups and tests, he was cleared to go home.

In the last month, he has shown signs of remembering. He started to remember his mother and father and his childhood, then his current job he had, and something about a secret he had but couldn't remember anything else, not even you.

Even if he didn't remember you, you were taking care of him everyday. You were showing him pictures of you and him, his family members, and funny moments to help him remember. And to your surprise it was actually working. But he sadly, still couldn't remember you.

You were in the bathroom, just getting out the shower. You had put some Vaseline on your body, then put on your underwear and a oversized hoodie with some shorts. You admired your beautiful skin in the mirror, but still missing the words Sehun told you everyday.

"Morning my beautiful chocolate queen." He used to say every morning when he'd see you getting dressed.

You continued to stare in the mirror, getting lost in your thoughts again. You were so deep down in your thoughts, you didn't hear Sehun walk into the bathroom.

He saw you staring in the mirror, so he walked behind you and put his arms around your waist. His chin went onto your shoulder and by then you had realized what was happening.

"Sehun what are you doing?" He smiled and pecked your neck.

"Trying my hardest to remember you. You're just so amazing and beautiful, I don't know why my brain won't bring you back to my thoughts. I just can't help but want to love and remember you." Tears were starting to form in your eyes so you turned around in his arms.

He looked into your eyes and you looked into his. He leaned forward and started to kiss you. At first, you didn't kiss back. Not being used to his lips on yours, but eventually you kissed back. His grip on your waist got tighter, like he never wanted to let go.

He picked you up and put you onto the bathroom counter. He pulled back and looked into your eyes and went back to kiss you. His hands went to caress your short curly hair, and your hands went to his jet black hair.

You both were lost in each other's grasp. Neither of realized how long you both were there. But when you stopped, to get some air, he just kissed you again. You were having trouble breathing so you let go again.

"Sehun, I couldn't breathe." He hugged you tightly and didn't let go.

"Sehun, what's going on?" He picked you up from off the counter and put your legs around his waist and continued to tightly hug you.

"I'm trying to remember you!" You then be quiet, letting him do whatever he needed to do.

You both stayed in that same position. For what felt like forever.

You felt him put you down, and after putting you down, he fell onto the floor, crying.

"I just want to remember you! Why can't I!" Your heart was starting to ache. Again, the guiltiness came back to your thoughts and you fell onto the floor with him. You sat next to him and grabbed his hand.

"It's okay Sehun. It just takes time okay. I know you want to desperately remember me, but you shouldn't be in any rush. Every moment I spend with you, even if you don't remember me, is a blessing because I almost lost you. I don't know if you still feel that love for me. But I love you, with my whole damn heart, even if you don't remember me." He looked over to you, and pulled you into his chest.

"I don't know what this feeling is that I feel when I'm around you. I'm gonna say it's love, but my mind is so confused that I don't know what love feels like. I just have a eagerness to want to kiss you, and touch you, and love you. But I just can't remember you so I'm lost and confused." You sighed and hugged him tighter.

"It's okay Sehun, until you remember me. We'll just make new memories." He pulled you off of his chest.

"Okay" He leaned in and kissed you.
_________________________________________

Originally, I was gonna have him wake up and be happy to see you. But I wanted to switch things up, write something different.

Writing this hurt my heart so much, but this is probably the best writing I've done in a while. So I hope you all enjoyed this. Have a good day!!💜💜