{NCT 127} He apologizes to you

NCT 127
Hyung line

Taeyong
"Look I'm sorry Y/n, I know that you're going through a lot right now and me staying out late with the boys was wrong. Just, can you please forgive me and open the door so I can hug you?" Taeyong sat against the door, hoping for you to open it.

He quickly fell backwards onto the floor when you swung the door open. You laughed and he laughed.

Soon the room was filled with nothing but laughter and you helped him up.

"I forgive you, I was just trying to be petty, but seeing that made it all go away." You said laughing.

Taeil Taeil reached his hand out, trying to grab your hand and you walked right past him

Taeil
Taeil reached his hand out, trying to grab your hand and you walked right past him.

"Y/n I've said I was sorry multiple times, can you please forgive me. I didn't mean for it to come out offensive." You were mad at Taeil because he said that he didn't like what you were wearing, he felt as if it was too inappropriate.

"Whatever Taeil, I like to show off my body. I'm proud of it and I don't care what anyone thinks, even you. If you don't like it then leave."

"Y/n-" he tried calling out to you but you slammed your bedroom door leaving him in the hallway regretting what he said.

Johnny
Johnny forgets a lot of things, but you didn't expect him to forget your birthday. The past few days you've been hinting things about your birthday, but he didn't react to it. So when he woke up in the morning you stood in front of him waiting for a happy birthday and he said nothing. After he ate, he went back to sleep and you couldn't help but cry.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked as he went over to you on the couch.

"Johnny get away from me." You said trying to stop your tears.

"What did I do-"

"You forgot my birthday!" You said screaming. You ran up to your bedroom and locked the door.

"Today is her birthday? Oh my god Johnny you're stupid!" He said to himself. Johnny knew when your birthday was, but with his busy schedule, he must've forgotten, but he did get you a gift way before your birthday.

He went into the basement and grabbed the jewelry box he'd bought 2 months ago. He ran up the stairs and stood in front of the door.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday, but I did get you something. I've just been so busy that I didn't realized it was today. So can you please open the door?" He stood in front of the door for a little while before you opened the door.

You saw the opened jewelry box he had in his hand and your jaw dropped. It was a necklace with your first name on it.

"Johnny Thank you!" You rushed to hug him, forgetting what he'd done.

"You're welcome Y/n."

YutaSpending his time at the gym was one of his favorite hobbies

Yuta
Spending his time at the gym was one of his favorite hobbies. He did it so much you stopped seeing him a lot everyday.

He already had practice with the group, and after he went to go workout. You only saw him for about 5 hours before you had to head to work for your late night shift, it was starting to get annoying so you started to ignore him. Hoping he'd get the hint and apologize.

After a week of ignoring him, he finally must've realized what he did.

"Y/n, are you mad because I haven't been home much?" You looked at him and then back to the food you were cooking.

"Oh you finally realized what you did." He sighed and back hugged you.

"Y/n, I've just been really stressed with promotions, and going to the gym helps me release all my stress. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you and you don't have to forgive me, I just want you to know I'm sorry." You turned the stove off and turned around and hugged him.

"I forgive you"

DoyoungYou didn't mean to spend too much money when you went out with your friends

Doyoung
You didn't mean to spend too much money when you went out with your friends. You and Doyoung were low on money, struggling to even get the bare necessities.

So when he got a big check, he gave it to you and let you spend a little. You ended up spending all of it. So he went off, even ignoring you for days.

You saw Doyoung walk through the door and look at you as you sat on the couch with your hair products doing your hair.

"I'm sorry I ignored you, I was just mad about you spending that much money at once. I took time to myself to think and I'm sorry." You put your comb down and walked towards him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry myself. I was being selfish and decided to spend that much. You learned a lesson though, never give me $400." You said laughing.

Sorry for not updating like I said I was

Sorry for not updating like I said I was. I've been starting imagines and not finishing them but I'm trying to do better.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!!!!!