Like Bonnie and Clyde

You and Lay both looked at each other.

"I got the back door, you get the front door." You said to Lay, he nodded.

"Kris, we'll be in there for 7 minutes, so set your timer.

Before getting out the car Lay pulled your arm over to him and he kissed you.

"Stay safe okay Y/n, I love you" You smiled and kissed him again.

"Always, love you too." You both pulled your masks down and got out the car.

You made sure, from Kris, that your friend Jackson had successfully hacked the cameras.

After that, you both spilt up, he walked to the front, you walked to the back.

Lay put chains around the door, making sure no one can enter. You on the other hand, busted the back door opened and entered.

You saw a banker, and he quickly dropped to the floor.

"Everybody it's okay! We aren't going to hurt you, unless you do something stupid! It's about 15 of you in here, so I want everyone to empty their pockets, wallets and phones, only keep your ID's! If you comply, then you'll be able to leave okay!" Lay yelled at the people. You walked towards the front, making your presence known.

You looked at Lay and made sure he had everything done. You walked to where you were told the Vault was.

"Password to the vault!" You walked back over to all the people sitting on the floor." You looked over to a women who raised her hand.

"It's 2583, then turn right two times and type 9128" You followed the directions and it opened.

Lay looked back at you, and you knew, even with his mask on he was smiling.

You quickly walked in and opened as many compartments as possible. You grabbed stack after stack after stack.

Once you felt like you grabbed enough, you headed out.

"Lay, lets go!" You started to run towards the back door, and Lay followed.

On cue, Kris rolled up and you both quickly entered the car.

"How'd it go?" Kris asked, speeding down the side road, avoiding all cameras.

"Easy, seemed like people learned to just comply and everything will be okay." Lay said, laying his head on you.

"How much do you think you got baby?" Lay asked you.

"I don't know, maybe 30 grand. Banks only hold so much, and this one is small." He nodded his head and laid back.

"I made sure to get our clothes before leaving the apartment. We're heading to Maine. We need to get out of Texas." You sighed, remembering the family and friends you have here.

"Okay, lets do it. Remember, we're a team till the last breath we take." Kris reached a red light and put his fist out., you did and so did Lay.

As corny as it may seem. You three have been a team since 5, it never fell apart, and it never will.

That's the first part!! Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!!!