"Stop calling her mom!" Jungkook pulled his arm also.
-

-

-

-
"so... are we ready?" Jungkook asked nervously while driving towards Veronica's dad's house. Yes she still lives with him.

"What the fuck!? She lives in a castle or what?" Yoongi asked surprised as they watched the mansion go by. "Dont answer my question with another question" Jungkook whined as they approached the gate.

"Jesus what does she do?" Namjoon asked in the back seat.

"Her dad, this is her dad's house" Jungkook corrected. "Wow! I mean we get payed really well and us three could probably buy this house but damn one man? What does he do?"

"He uh owns a couple strip clubs" Jungkook answered as the gate opened and he started to drive down the long driveway.

"Damn no wonder Veronica's a little hoe" Yoongi mumbled. Jungkook let out a breath as he parked his car. 'It's been so long, what if her father sees me? Shit then I'm getting my ass killed'

"dude she could be my sugar mommy" Namjoon said. "Hyung! Please pay attention to one person" Jungkook shook his head as he stepped out the car. "Sorry this is about you, not her" Namjoon said as he got out the car with the cake.

"No! I meant pay attention to Jin"

"Oh right haha" Namjoon laughed nervously as they made their way to the front.

"fuck dude im scared, what if she does something crazy"

"Aren't you used to that though?"

"Well yeah, but what if she pulls out a gun and kills both of you guys and keeps me to herself"

"Oh shit I forgot Jimin wanted me to call-"

"Shut up Yoongi! You came up with plan, wait shit we forgot to get the dead flowers" Jungkook sighed looking at the chocolates and cake in their hyungs hands.

"Jungkook knock!" Namjoon said growing impatient.

Jungkook took a deep breath before knocking on the big giant doors. They waited for a couple minutes but got nothing in responds. "Oh cool maybes she's not-"

"Oh a doorbell! We're so dumb!" Namjoon walked up to the doorbell "wait hyung no"

*ding dong*

And not even a second later the door was opened by the devil wearing lingerie with a white rope. "Baby~ oh uh I see you brought company" she wrapped the rope around her self.

'WHAT THE FUCK!? THANK GOD I BROUGHT THEM WITH ME!'

Jungkook didn't reply not knowing what to say. Too shocked and scared to. "Um he wanted to introduce you to us, right?" Yoongi spoke up.

Namjoon and Jungkook nodded. "Aww, well hi I'm Kyu Veronica, Jungkook's girlfriend" she stuck out her hand.

'WAIT WAIT!?? Did I miss something or?'

"Ah nice meeting you! I'm Min Yoongi, and this is Kim Namjoon" he shook her hand. "oh... namjoon" she said dryly.

'This little bitch'

"Look Veronica I want to get straight to the point" Jungkook started. "Oh you want to get married already ? I'll tell my father to-"

"Oh my god is your father here?" Jungkook whispered scared. She nodded "he's always here but in his office"

'Oh thank God'

"Do you want me to get him?" She asked backing up. "No no! Look I came here to talk a few things with you"