9

"Is this it?" Jungkook asked as he pulled up to a nice modern house. Taehyung nodded "Yup! Now I want ice cream" He said getting out the car "go ahead get all the ice cream you want sir, I should get going sir goodnight" Jungkook waved and was about to drive off but Taehyung started to pound on the window. Jungkook pulled the window down confused "can you stay and have ice cream with me?" Taehyung asked.

'Oh no! Hell no! I'm too tired if I spend another hour up I'll probably knock out'

"Sorry sir but I-"

"Please" Taehyung pouted making puppy eyes.

'Oh god that face, he's adorable... wait no! He looks creepy not adorable!'

"Mr.Kim I can't I'm-"

"Please! Please! It's just ice cream and then you can go home" Taehyung walked towards the driver side and opened the door. "Please Mr.Jeon" he grabbed his arm trying to pull him out the car. "Fine, but just one scoop and I have to leave" Jungkook unbuckled himself and got out his car making sure to lock it. "Yay!" Taehyung cheered and grabbed Jungkook's arm "this way" he lead him through the front door "welcome to my cozy home!" He closed the front door.

"Thank you" Jungkook smiled and tried to look around the house but was pulled again and this time into a kitchen. "Sit right here! I'll bring the ice cream" Taehyung said walking towards his big fridge. Jungkook sat down at the table and looked around admiring the white marble counters and shelves.

'Love the kitchen it's pretty'

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when a big ice cream bucket dropped in front of him "here!" Taehyung handed him a spoon. He took it and looked at the bucket confused "are we going to eat it from the bucket?" He asked. Taehyung nodded and started to dive into the ice cream.

'Oh god if he was sober right now I wouldn't even be at his house'

"Come on!" Taehyung tried to shove ice cream into Jungkook's mouth but Jungkook moved his head away. "No thank you, I'll get some myself" he said scooped up some ice cream with his spoon. "Just one scoop?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded and brought the spoon up to his lips. "Maybe Ice cream is your favorite taste" Taehyung went on. Jungkook rolled his eyes and ate the ice cream "is it good?" Taehyung asked sitting next to him. "I like it but it isn't my favorite taste" Jungkook replied and got up putting the spoon in the sink.

"Seriously? One scoop what kind of grandpa are you?" Taehyung frowned. 'Grandpa? I'm sorry but this grandpa could make you scre- what? I mean this grandpa can give you piggy back rides'

"The kind that wants to go home sir, my mother is probably waiting for me so I should get-" Jungkook was cut off by arms wrapping around him. "Don't leave Mr.Jeon" Taehyung's muffled voice said into his chest.

'Is it just me or is this kitchen really hot'

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, their faces only inches away. Jungkook avoided eye-contact meanwhile Taehyung admired every feature on Jungkook's face. "So pretty" Taehyung mumble but Jungkook heard him.

'I'm pretty? Wait what? No that's gay I shouldn't be blushing at this for fuck sake! I'm going to act like I didn't hear him'

"Sir I should get go-"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyung asked tightening his hold around Jungkook. "N-no sir"