42

"Please? I'm also hard but I'm not whining about it" Taehyung pulled up his skirt.

"let me fix that"

"Alright jerk off in front of me then," He grabbed Jungkook's legs and spread them apart sitting himself between them. "Please" he asked again.

Jungkook couldn't say no, why would he. He unbuckled his pants and pull them down to his thighs but Taehyung pulled them down all the way to his ankles taking them off. He then sat himself back between his legs waiting for Jungkook to take off his underwear.

"Hurry!" Taehyung pulled down his underwear as his dick sprang up. He then took them off and threw them on the ground.

He licked his lips wanting his mouth around the dripping thing but held himself back. Jungkook brought his hand down wrapping it around his member. He then started to slowly stroke himself as more pre-cum kept dripping.

'I want it I want it!!'

'He's doing it too slow'

Jungkook started to speed up his pace a bit letting out a couple moans. Taehyung bit his bottom lip as Jungkook rubbed his tip.

Taehyung wanted to run his tongue around it, he wanted to suck it, he wanted to taste it, he wanted to drool all over it. He wanted to make Jungkook grip his hair and roughly thrust into his mouth. He wanted all of it, and if he wanted something he will get it because he is Kim Taehyung.

He moved himself closer to Jungkook who kept stroking himself with eyes closed. He quickly removed Jungkook's hand making him open his eyes whining.

"W-why?" He panted with teary eyes, Taehyung ignored him and spread his legs further bringing his head down. He gave a long lick down to his balls receiving an unexpected high pitch moan. He stopped his movements staring at him with wide eyes.

"Sorry- I'm just really-" Jungkook panted "fuck I sounded so feminine" Jungkook covered his face embarrassed.

Taehyung smirk giving Jungkook another long lick receiving another loud moan but not as high pitched as the first one. "do something!" Jungkook cried out.

"I am daddy I'm doing this" Taehyung gave another lick making Jungkook breath hitch.

"Well that's not enough I need more" he groaned out.

"Well then don't just tell me, do something about it"

"Taehyung I will go rough on you" he warned.

"Then do it" Taehyung smirked giving him kitten licks.

MYG JJY JHS

"Come in Yoongi" Jihyo opened the door wider. "Thank you Jihyo" Yoongi stepped in making his way towards the living room and saw Hoseok doing a puzzle. "Hey Hobi!" Yoongi greeted sitting behind him on a couch.

"H-hey" Hoseok stammered not turning around. "Must be really focused on that puzzle huh, what's the picture?" He asked.

"uh L-London" Hoseok said still not turning around and this made Yoongi annoyed for some reason but brushed it off and brought out his phone. "Hey if you don't mind me asking, are you and Jungkook doing good?" Jihyo asked sitting next to him with a cup of coffee in her hand.