52

Hoseok walked up the steps nervously, he stood in front of the door rethinking his decision but in the end he ended up knocking. He stood patiently waiting for someone to open the door, after a couple minutes the door slightly open and you could see a messy hair Jimin, you could also see he was in a depressed state.

When Jimin saw him his eyes grew big. "H-Hobi?"

Hoseok sent him a warm smile. "Hey"

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize"

"oh..."

"yeah, erm can I come in?"

Jimin nodded and open the door wider letting Hoseok in. "Do you want anything? I'll get you some water, oh how is your nose doing? It looks so much better now! Does the medication have any side effects-"

Jimin was cut off by a hug taken him by surprise. Hoseok held him tight breathing in his scent. "Oh?" Jimin wrapped his arms around him. "Why do you worry so much after what I just did" Hoseok asked.

Jimin didn't know how to answer so he hugged him tight as well. "I'm so sorry Jimin"

"It's okay, I forgive you"

"Already?"

"Well you didn't choke me..."

"That's true" Hoseok chuckled. "How is Yoongi?" Hoseok backed away from the hug. "Stressing, he's been texting me non stop if I've heard from you" Jimin sighed.

"I should go and apologize to him too" Hoseok said making his way back to the front door. "Right now?" Jimin pouted. "It's better to get it over with, I'll come back after I promise" Hoseok reassured bringing a smile to Jimin's lip.

"Okay!"

KSJ & KNJ

"Can you stop being so rough?" Jin groan as Namjoon pulled his hair a little too hard. "Oh sorry" Namjoon apologized.

Namjoon was brushing his hair to put butterfly clips in. "What colors?" Namjoon asked grabbing the bag that was filled with clips.

"Do pink and blue"

"Alright" Namjoon started to skim through the bag grabbing all the pinks but no blues. "There aren't any blues" he said.

"Yes there is"

"No, look" Namjoon passed him the bag. Jin started to skim through it and pulled out some blue hair clips. "What the- those weren't there before I swear!"

Jin shook his head and passed the clips to him. "Make me look pretty Namjoon" he warned.

"But you always look pretty"

"I know"

"... no thank you?"

"You're welcome"

"Jin no- never mind, okay do you want one side blue and one side pink or?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Okay" Namjoon replied grabbing a pink one and grabbing a strand of Jin's hair. He tried to open it but it was hard. "Damn these are pretty hard to open" he frowned putting his strength onto the pink object.

"No they're not"

"Yes they are-" The pink object flew across the living room.

"NAMJOON!!"

"They're hard to open!" He exclaimed.

"No they're not! Look!" Jin grabbed a hair clip and opened it without struggling. "Oh so that's how you open it!"