35

Later that night they arrived to the hotel. Jungkook the whole night ignored Taehyung not looking towards his way once which kinda hurt him. They made it to the elevators quietly, Namjoon and Jin have stopped their little argument and were now fine.

Meanwhile Jungkook ignored Taehyung like a little bitch. They finally got to their floor and walked out the elevator saying Goodnight to everyone. They walked down the hallways towards Jungkook's room quietly.

Taehyung wanted to grab his hand but he didn't want to seem desperate so he turned away from him. They finally made it to Jungkook's room. Jungkook quickly unlocked it letting Taehyung go in first, then he walked in closing the door.

"I'm going to shower" Taehyung informed walking over to his suitcases. Jungkook ignored him and made his way to the bed plopping on it. Taehyung sighed and made his way into the bathroom with his new fresh of clothes.

Meanwhile Jungkook pulled out his phone, he knows Veronica is hacking it but he'll get a new one after he gets back home.

Jungkook
Hyung, let's keep something between you and me

Yoongi🗿
What?

Jungkook
I mean it hyung!

Yoongi🗿
WHAT!? IM ASKING YOU WHAT YOU WANNA TELL ME!?

Jungkook
WELL IM TELLING YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!

Yoongi🗿
No ❤️

Jungkook
If it's about sex will you keep your mouth shut?

Yoongi🗿
🤐

Jungkook
Ineedcondoms

Jungkook
andlube

Yoongi🗿
WHAAAT!!?? JDJSISNISNAISNXKSNAISNSJJSNS WHAT DID YOU SAY!!???

Jungkook
do I really need to repeat myself?

Yoongi🗿
A little

Jungkook
INEEDCONDOMSANDLUBE

Yoongi🗿
Come to my room! Floor 18 room 12. I have a shop waiting for you!

Jungkook looked at the bathroom door just now hearing the shower running. 'I'll be back before he gets out' Jungkook stood up running out the room.

Unknown
What the fuck!?

Unknown
Condoms and lube for what!?

Unknown
Are you and Teahyung fucking!?

Jungkook ignored her messages blocking her for like the nth time while making his way inside the elevator. He pressed the floor number while tapping his foot waiting for the elevator to move and make its way to the floor.

Yoongi🗿
so... before you enter my room, don't say anything

Jungkook frowned.

Jungkook
Why?

Yoongi🗿
jimin is in my bed...

Jungkook
Okay?

Yoongi🗿
Naked

'Oh god... oh my god!'

Jungkook
Congrats but also gross