32

"You smell that?" Hosoek asked sniffing the air, "Smell what?" Jin asked also sniffing the air.

"Love and it's disgusting" Hoseok gagged.

Everyone was walking out the hotel making their way to the black vans, again. "You're just mad" Taehyung said.

"Mad about what? I'm not mad I'm happy, I'm happy I don't have someone touching me all the time" Hosoek eyes darted towards Taehyung's and Jungkook's hands.

'Why is everyone hating on my relationship?...

... I-I mean friendship- wait no! That doesn't sound right... shit Taehyung what are we?'

"You need some love Hobi" Namjoon said patting his back, "no, I just a need to be alone" He replied stomping towards one of the vans.

Everyone watch him stomp away surprised, "I think you hit the spot Namjoon" Yoongi said. "Me!? That was all you!" Namjoon said pointing at them.

"Nope, that was all you" Yoongi pointed at him, "stop blaming him!" Jin said holding Namjoon's arm. "Yeah stop blaming me" Namjoon said sticking out his tongue.

Yoongi rolled his eyes finding it childish, once they finally made it to the vans they separated from Jin and Namjoon. "Taehyung sit up here with me" Jimin said pointing at the seats upfront.

"But I wanted to sit with-"

Jimin grabbed his arm pushing him into the seat. "Hey easy on-" Jungkook started but was cut off.

"You don't tell me what to do, remember I can also fire you"

"No you can't" Taehyung said.

"Yes I can, Jungkook you're fired pack your things and leave"

'Is he being serious'

"Why are you firing him?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin got quiet after that, "right, anyways I'm sitting back there so" Taehyung said about to get up. "No wait! Let's have a best friend talk" Jimin pushed him down again, Jungkook rolled his eyes and slouched onto the seat leaving space for Yoongi.

"They're just friends" Yoongi said closing the van door and sitting down next to him.

Jungkook nodded, "I know, but that doesn't give him the right to take him away from me all the time"

"Uhh yes it does, he's been there for him before you have" Yoongi said.

'He's right... but still!'

Jungkook pouted not saying anything.

He saw the way Jimin leaned into Taehyung to whisper something in his ear, Jungkook glared at this but quickly looked away the moment Yoongi turned his head towards him.

"Maybe you and me should have a best friend talk too?" Yoongi suggested, "no, that never ends well we'll just end up talking about sex" Jungkook refused.

"You act like that's a bad thing"

"It's nasty"

"Oh please Taehyung the other day sucked your-" Jungkook covered his mouth.

"This is why I don't want to have a best friend talk with you"

Yoongi pushed his hand away, "oh come on it's just bro talk"

"No, it's called not respecting my privacy"

"What!? What does this have to do with privacy?"

"Who's not respecting your privacy?" Taehyung asked turning around, full attention on them. "Hey pay attention to me" Jimin grabbed his jaw turning his head towards him.