29

Jungkook waited for a couple seconds before standing up and making his way to the bathroom. Not catching anyone's attention, they were all too busy sleeping. Jungkook finally made it to the bathroom knocking on it impatiently, the door quickly opened as he was pulled inside.

Taehyung closed the door and locking it before turning around and pushing Jungkook on the toilet. 'Fuck am I really doing this? Am I really letting a guy suck me off? Not just any guy but by the Kim Taehyung'

Taehyung went onto his knees not wasting time, he pushed his legs open giving him space to sit in between. 'Shit I'm really going to suck off my bodyguard, a straight guy too and he's letting me'

Taehyung started to palm him again feeling it getting harder. Jungkook watched his every move feeling extremely hot and exited, then Taehyung stopped and looked up for approval.

'Shit he's going to give me head! HOLY SHIT HES GOING TO GIVE ME HEAD!! MY BOSS MY FUCKING HOT AS BOSS IS GOING TO GIVE ME THE SUCK'

Jungkook nodded eagerly. Taehyung smirked at the eagerness and started to unzip Jungkook's pants, he then unbuckled them and pulled them down to his ankles. 'so big that it's literally poking out from his underwear'

Taehyung leaned forward and slowly licked the cotton leaving a wet patch. Meanwhile Jungkook was holding himself back from pulling down his underwear and shoving his dick in Taehyung's mouth. "don't fuck with daddy like that" he said lowly not realizing what he just said. Taehyung stopped his actions as he felt butterflies in his stomach and his member growing hard.

"sorry daddy" he said before pulling down the underwear as Jungkook's member stood up proudly and hard. Jungkook felt himself get harder at the name. 'I get it why daddy is so attractive' 

Taehyung grabbed his member making Jungkook hiss at the cold contact, Taehyung started to stroke slowly watching as pre-cum spilled out from the tip. Jungkook let out a couple groans not wanting to wake the others up, but Taehyung on the other hand wanted to hear more so he speed up his stokes. "Fuck~" Jungkook let out, Taehyung was now painfully hard but ignored it since he wanted to pleasure his straight bodyguard at the moment.

Then Taehyung started to smear the pre-cum around the tip before leaning down and giving his member a long wet lick. "Oh fuck~" Jungkook threw his head back. Taehyung kept giving small kitten lick teasing Jungkook.

Jungkook looked back at him frowning. "You wanna keep messing around princess?" Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat at the nickname, he wanted to know what Jungkook would do if he didn't listen but that was for another time IF they had another time.

Taehyung rested his hands on Jungkook's thighs before leaning down and wrapping his mouth around his member. Jungkook now let out another hiss at the warmth around his dick. Taehyung started to bob his head up and down slowly trying to get use to Jungkook's size in his mouth. Jungkook threw his head back again and making himself more relaxed on the toilet. Taehyung's hand crawled all over Jungkook's thigh looking for his hand, once he found it he grabbed it and brought it on top of his head. Jungkook looked back down as Taehyung stopped his movements.

Jungkook feeling impatient he gripped Taehyung's locks before pushing his head down on his member. Taehyung wanted Jungkook to go rough on his mouth and throat. So he forcefully made himself stop knowing that would tick him off. "You just love pissing me off" Jungkook said lowly again pushing Taehyung's head down forcefully and brought it back up but then pushing it right back down.

Taehyung moved his head with the rhythm, his hands moved down to Jungkook's balls kneading them. "fuck~" Jungkook groaned out throwing his head back. He then brought up his hips meeting Taehyung's back throat with his tip. Jungkook let out another hiss doing it again loving the way it felt.