25

Jungkook checked himself in the mirror to see if he still had the make up on. Surprisingly it wasn't smudged "alright just act normal, and if he asks about your neck just play it cool"

Jungkook fixed his suit one last time before leaving his room and knocking on Taehyung door's. The door opened to a nicely dressed Taehyung.

"Are you ready to go?"

Taehyung looked up at him about to respond but stopped and stared at Jungkook's neck. 'What the hell!? What the hell is on his neck? Who did this to him!? Did Namjoon do this!?'

Jungkook cleared his throat catching his attention. Taehyung nodded and walked away, Jungkook following rigth behind "where were you last night?" Taehyung asked as they approached the elevator. "Out with Namjoon sir"

"Stop! Just stop fucking calling me that!" He snapped, Jungkook was taken back by the sudden out burst 'so it's okay him to call me by my last night but not okay for me to call him sir?'

"Sorry, it's just-" Taehyung looked at his neck feeling jealousy rise up in him "just um- fuck! What the hell is on your neck!?" He exclaimed.

Jungkook shrugged as the elevator doors opened and he walked inside the elevator "did you and Namjoon hook up!? I thought you guys were friends and I thought you were straight!" Taehyung exclaimed walking inside too.

"We are friends" Jungkook replied not looking at him

"friends don't hook up!"

"Friends don't invade others privacy"

"Fuck you Jungkook!" Taehyung shoved him, Jungkook looked at him surprised "me!? You're the one who ruined this friendship of ours!" Jungkook pushed his hands away.

"I did!? No you did! You used me!"

'Used him!'

"Used you!?" Jungkook stared at him "when!? And how!?"

"When you were touching me! You probably thought of that slutty girlfriend of yours!"

"For the last time I don't have a girlfriend!"

"And then you went onto Namjoon because I wasn't enough!"

"What are you talking about Taehyung!? I have never used you, and when I touched you I didn't think about anyone but those soft thighs of yours!"

"So why are you with Namjoon?"

"I'm not with him! I'm not with anyone"

"And those hickeys!? Did he do those!?'

'Shit shit if I say yes I'll make things worse and if I say no then I'll look dumb'

Jungkook shrugged "see!? You're a player Jungkook, you like hurting peoples feelings. You don't care about anyone but yourself"

"If I didn't care about anyone why am I your bodyguard!?"

"You're just doing your job you don't actually care about me!"

"What about the last hotel!? I let you sleep with me"

"That's nothing"

"Well it was something to me!"

"You left me last night to go with Namjoon"

Jungkook sighed and ruffed his hair "Taehyung, you told me you didn't need a babysitter so-"

"Okay well now I need one!!" Taehyung crossed his arms with an angry pout making Jungkook smile. Taehyung looked at him frowning "what's so fucking funny?"