50

COUPLE WEEKS LATER!!

"Bruh I'm scared! I don't want to!" Yoongi pushed Jungkook back who was holding him. "Please! Hyung please!" Jungkook begged.

They were currently at an amusement park, trying to get on a ride but Yoongi being Yoongi didn't want to. "Man up Yoongs" Namjoon said drinking out of his vanilla smoothie.

"Then you go!"

"Cant, I'm drinking this"

"I'll hold it for you then" Yoongi reached his hand out but Jungkook slapped it away. "No! I want to go on a ride with YOU! I've been on all the rides with him... so please? Pretty please? Please please please!!" Jungkook pouted to which Yoongi couldn't say no to.

"Fine! But only this one! If I die Hoseok and Jimin will kill you!"

"I'm sure they'll thank me instead, but YES!! Come on!!" Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand pulling him towards the waiting line.

Namjoon shook his head pulling out his phone. "Babe look!" Jin came up to him showing the pictures he took with Jimin and Taehyung. "ew what is that?" He pointed at Taehyung and Jimin in the photo.

"That!? That is us!" Jimin pushed him.

"I'm kidding" Namjoon chuckled giving Jin his smoothie who was giving it heart eyes. "Where is Hoseok?" He asked.

"He said he would be with you" Taehyung pointed at him. "Well unfortunately he's not here, no for real come on where is he?" Namjoon said getting serious. "He said he would be with you! Like that's what he literally said" Taehyung repeated.

"fuck!! Let me call him" Namjoon went back to his phone looking for Hoseok's contact. After awhile he found it and pressed on it. He put his phone against his ear letting it ring a couple times before a loud voice spoke up.

"THANK GOD YOU CALLED"

"Where are you?"

"O-On a ride, but I think this one is- AHHH NAMJOON PLEASE HELP ME!! I REGRET PICKING THIS- AHH NAMJOON!!"

"What ride?"

"T-The Bloody Terror- IS THAT A FUCKING CHILD!!? NAMJOON THEY HAVE A BABY'S HEAD HANGING OFF THE WALL WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Namjoon let out a relieved sigh. "Okay, I'm coming if you don't see me when-"

"Namjoon listen to me! If I don't come out this ride, promise me you will go out looking for me!"

"I-"

"Promise me please!!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Yes I promise man! Now stay where you are"

"Hell no! The moment I get off this ride I will- AAHHH!!"

A high pitched sound came out through Namjoon's phone catching the other's three attention. "Is he okay?" Jimin asked. "Nope, he's on some horror ride"

"Is he stupid!?" Jin exclaimed receiving a slap on the chest from Jimin. "Don't call him that"

"Nah I gotta agree with Jin hyung on this one, that dude is scared of a fly why would he get on a horror ride by himself" Taehyung shook his head.

"Seriously! Who was he trying to impress by getting on that ride?" Jin snorted.

"Jihyo?" Taehyung said making him and Jin burst out laughing. "You guys are assholes! Leave him alone!" Jimin smacked both of them.

"Come on Namjoon, let's go look for him" Jimin walked away with a frown on his face. "I'll be back guys, Jungkook and Yoongi are in line waiting in case y'all-"