38

A/n: before we start, a quick shoutout to Nehataekookforever for the mother's name (Jihyo) thank you 🥰.

Enjoy❣️

"Man y'all are assholes!" Yoongi grumbled. "What why?" Jungkook asked confused. "You guys didn't give me a blanket to sleep with"

'Ah Shit'

"I told Namjoon to do it"

"Jungkook this is your house! I think you should be the one doing it"

"Okay my bad my bad"

"Whatever, can I eat one?" Yoongi asked grabbing a chocolate. "Is it dark or milk?" Jungkook asked as he was switching the dark and milk chocolates.

"Milk"

"Go ahead, as long as it's not dark"

Yoongi nodded and took three chocolates. "Ah your moms cooking is amazing" Hoseok rubbed his tummy joining them on the couch. "I know right, but stop complementing her so much" Jungkook mumbled as he finished putting the dark chocolates in the milk chocolate box.

"Would you rather have me calling her ugly or beautiful?"

"Neither"

"I prefer beautiful" Jihyo said coming into the living room. Jungkook rolled his eyes and covered the box of chocolates "how is Namjoon doing?" He asked.

"He'a doing good, but why are you frosting a lemon cake chocolate? That doesn't sound or look appetizing" she asked as she sat down on other couch. "No reason, just to be funny, we're bored yeah haha" Jungkook stood up and left the living room.

"Oh wow that actually doesn't look bad" Jungkook amused looking at Namjoon's neatly frosting. "Thank you, I still can't believe you gave me a chance to do this"

"Gotta believe in my hyung" Jungkook patted his back. "Are you almost done?" He asked.

Namjoon nodded "I finished actually" he said putting the lid onto the cake. "Great, now let's just leave cause I want to get this over with" Jungkook grabbed the cake and headed towards the living room.

"Mom I'll be back-"

"We'll be back" Yoongi corrected grabbing the box of chocolates.

'Do they not have a home or what?'

"where are you three going?" She asked. "Us four" Jungkook frowned. "Actually I'm staying" Hoseok stated. Jungkook shook his head "no you're coming with us"

"But I don't want to"

"Then go home"

"Jungkook! He can stay if he wants to"

Jungkook frowned and glared at Hoseok 'do I trust him? Should I trust him?'

'wait... I'm looking at the wrong person.... do I trust my own mother'

"Mom, please be nice"

"I'm always nice" she gasped offended. "Yeah but not in that way, also no funny business. If you guys need anything just text me- actually wait no I'm getting a new phone today so just text one of them"

"Ah okay, but where are you guys going?" She asked again, "somewhere mom, we'll be back! But the way I have a surprise for you when we come back" he winked before leaving the house.

"Hoseok I have a store, just call-"

"No! And no! Now let's leave" Jungkook pulled Yoongi's arm out the door. "Bye Hobi bye mom" Namjoon waved.