Chapter 35

Harry

"Calla are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask as she kisses down my neck.

"Mhm." She starts to suck on my skin.

I let out a loud moan as she started to palm me through my jeans.

"I-I just mean after all that has happened I didn't think you would want to be intimate so soon." I tell her and she groans, pulling back from my neck.

"Listen Harry you have two options here, you either fuck me or you leave." She grabs my face.

I stare into her eyes as a fire lit inside me at her proposal.

"You decide." And with that I smash our lips together. She moaned in surprise by my sudden action but starts to kiss me back. I grab her ass and begin to massage it softly, earning a loud moan from her.

I quickly cover her mouth with my hand.

"Shh baby. You don't want the others to hear us, do you?" I ask and she shakes her head making me grin.

"Good girl." I say trailing my lips down to her neck, slowly nipping at her jugular.

"Harry." She whimpers.

"What is it baby? Tell me what you want." I bite down harshly.

"F-Fuck me please."

My eyes widen at her sudden request but I didn't object as I started to unzip my jeans. To my convenience she was wearing a mini skirt so I didn't have to rip off her clothing. Calla let's out a throaty groan as I traced her entrance with the tip of my cock.

"Oh my god...Harry." She slowly grinds on me.

"You like that love?" I tease, slowly rubbing her against me.

"No foreplay...Just fuck me already." She begs and I smirk.

"Well if you insist." I shrug and with no warning I ram into her.

"Harry!" She screams loudly making me land a hard slap on her ass.

"What did I say about being quiet my little slut?" I growl in her ear.

"Sorry." She whispers.

"It's okay." I start to move in and out of her slowly. A few curse words mixed with her name leave my lips as I feel her tightness squeeze around me.

"Shit...You're so tight." I groan picking up the pace a little.

"Ah! Ah!" Calla starts to pant as she grabbed onto my shoulders for balance.

"Did you miss this baby? Me being inside your tight cunt?" I breath into her ear, my finger tracing over her clit.

"Yes...Oh god yes." She clutches onto me tighter.

"I really missed this. The feeling of you wrapped around my hard cock while all of our friends hear your moans and screams." At this point I was pounding into her, the sound of our skins slapping together echoed off the walls.

"H-Harry." She whines.

"Yeah?" I grunt.

"I'm going to-

"Let go baby...All over me." I tell her kissing her forehead. Her breathing hitched as she came hard and fast around me. I held her tightly as she rode out her orgasm.

"That's my good girl...So good to me." I rub her back soothingly. A few moments later I shot my load into her. Both us panting tiredly.

Calla sighs and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." She mumbles tiredly.

"I love you too darling." I say as we sat in each other's embrace.

//

Later on that day me and Calla spend time with Amelia. We went out on a little picnic, just the three of us. It was rather peaceful to say the least, no fighting or bickering just utter peace. About an hour later we decided to call it a day and head back to the house. Now we were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

"This is nice." I whisper.

"Yeah." She smiles lazily.

I could almost laugh at her sleepy state, she must still be tired from our little session earlier.

"Tired?" I ask.

"Very." She mumbles.

"Go to sleep then, I'll put Amelia to bed soon." I tell her.

"Don't wanna." She pouts.

"Why not?"

"No wanna leave you alone." I laugh slightly and shake my head.

"Calla I won't be alone." I say.

"Okay...Are they still staring at us?" She asks and I nod looking to my right to see the boys staring at us in awe.

"Yup!" I say popping the p.

"Just ignore us." Niall says making me roll are eyes.

"Well it's kinda hard to do that when all three of you have been stalking us for the past hour." I tell them.

"It's been a slow day and there was nothing else for us to do." He shrugs.

"You do realize that all of you have mates, right?" I point out.

"Yeah but my girl's away to see her parents and you know I hate to travel so I'd rather kick it here with you." He nudges my shoulder.

"Okay...What's your excuse?" I look between Louis and Liam.

"Mines wanted a girl's night." Liam frowns.

"And Gemma's sleep so we couldn't fuck." Louis smirks making me scoff.

"Fucking wanker." I grin.

"I heard worst." He shrugs.

"Well I'm taking Calla to bed so can you guys get Amelia for me?" They nod.

"No problem mate." I give them a silent thank you before picking up Calla and walking upstairs.

Once we're in the bedroom I gently laid her down on the bed and pulled an cover over her body.

"H-Harry?" She blinks slowly.

"Yeah love?"

"Is this our happy ending?" My face grows confused at her words.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Is our story about to end?"

I sigh and crouch down in front of her.

"Do you want it to end love?"

"No...But I think we're at a good place to wrap things up, I mean we've been through so much together and we have everything that we could have ever wanted but something is missing."

"Like what?" I tilt my head.

"Closure."

"Baby, we have made it through hell and back too many times to count so I think that we are at the point in our lives where we do have closure." I chuckle.

"Yeah you're right..." She trails off.

"Enough talk. Time for bed." I kiss her head softly before getting up.

"Night Harry." She snuggles into her pillow.

"Goodnight my love." I walk towards the door but not before taking one more glance at her.

"Sweet dreams."

//

One chapter left... ❤