Chapter 4

Harry

It's been three days since Calla left and I wasn't doing well. I started drinking again which was not a good idea but it helped me cope. I sat alone in my office staring blankly at the wall ahead, I haven't really moved from that spot since she walked out the door. No one came to visit as I wasn't in the mood for talking, Liam tried multiple times to get me out the office but I declined. I wasn't in the right state of mind to listen to reason, I don't like to be told what to do.

They should know that by now.

"Harry?!" I hear a voice boom through the living room.

Liam.

I sigh and grab the bottle of vodka and start to chug it. A few moments later the door open and there stood Liam.

"Harry." He sighs sadly.

"If you're here to lecture me then you might as well turn your ass around." I say.

"I thought you stopped drinking?"  He ignores my comment.

"Me too." I shrug.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asks in disbelief.

"Not really." I sigh.

"You're out of your mind." He frowns.

"So I've been told." I reach for the bottle again but he was quick to take it out of my reach.

"Give it back." I demand.

"You know drinking away your problems won't bring Calla or Amelia back." He tosses the bottle in the small trash bin.

"You think I don't know that?" I stand up.

"Because I'm thinking rationally  and it seems to me like you don't know shit." He spits.

"I know what I'm doing." I clench my fists.

"If you knew what you were doing then Calla would have been back by now." I growl loudly but he doesn't flinch.

"Watch it Liam." I say lowly.

"Why can't you just admit that you have a problem?" He and.

"Because I don't!"

"Yes you do Harry, it's obvious that you haven't been the same for months. It's going to get worse and when it does you're going to need your mate." I shake my head.

"I don't need anybody." He laughs bitterly.

"You're drunk Harry." He walks back over to the door.

"Where are you going?" I slur and he turns around.

"To my mate. It's clear that you're not going to listen to me so I'm done trying to help you realize your mistakes. Soon enough you'll figure them out on your own." And with that he walks out the room. I slam my hands on my desk.

"FUCK!" I scream grabbing a book and throwing it out the wall. My breathing was erratic and my heart was beating really fast. I walk over to the my drawer and take our another bottle of vodka.

I don't want to feel anymore.

//

Calla

I look out the window in complete thought.

Was leaving Harry a mistake?

Is he doing okay?

Was I doing okay?

I shake off the feeling and get up to walk over to the bed but as soon as I stood up I hear something hit the window. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion slowly walk back over the window and look out it to see...