Chapter 26

196 Days Without Calla

Once we returned home I was immediately met with my mom and sister who both gave me a hard slap in the face. After I told them what happened at the club they weren't happy which is what I expected from them but what I didn't expect was assault to my face which by the way hurts like a bitch. Now I was sitting on the couch while my mom is continuing to scold me for my behavior.

"How could you do this to the poor girl?!" She snaps making me jump slightly in my seat.

"Mom I told you that I was drunk." I say calmly trying not to go off.

"So? That doesn't mean you go around kissing other girls knowing that you have mate." I groan.

"For the last time she kissed me!" I throw my hands up which earned me a flick on the forehead.

"Ouch! What the hell?" I glare at my mother who didn't look amused.

"You do not raise your voice at me! I raised you better than that Harold." She says.

"Oh shit." The boys say as they were seated on the other side of the couch.

"Fuck off." I glare at them.

That earns me another flick.

"Mom!"

"Don't get mad at them because you messed up." My eyes widen.

"I'm not even-

She holds her hand back up signaling that she was going to flick me again. I instantly closed my mouth and cleared my throat.

"I-I mean you're right." She smiles, raising her hand back down.

I look over to the boys and Gemma who were trying to stifle their laughter. Sighing in defeat I get up from the couch only to be pushed back down.

Jesus!

"Where do you think you're going?" My mom asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Back to my life?" It comes out more like a question.

"Oh no you're not! You are going to sit here until you learned how to act." I laugh.

"You're kidding, right?" She shakes her head.

"Mom I am the Alpha!" I tell her.

"And I'm your mother so you do as I say Harold." I growl.

"She said it again." Niall laughs, the others joining in quietly.

"I have things to do!" I try to reason.

"Like what? Going around kissing other girls?" Niall comments.

"Niall!" I feel my eyes flicker between green and gold.

"Don't you flicker your eyes at them young man." I take a deep breath.

"Okay I'll stay put...For a few minutes." I say.

"Good. Me and Gemma will fix dinner why you boys talk amongst yourselves." She says, taking Gemma's hand and walking into the kitchen.

I sigh and look down at my lap.

"Look boys Harry is on timeout." Niall teases making my blood boil.

"I'm not in the mood Horan." I grumble, crossing my arms.

"Aw is the big bad Alpha upset?" He smirks making Louis scoff.

"I think you should leave him alone mate." Louis says while staring at Gemma's ass from the kitchen.

"What's he going to do? Beat my ass?" He sends me a smug look.

"I will if you keep on screwing with me." I clench my fists.

"If you do that then I'll just tell Anne." He threatens.

I stare at him.

"You're bluffing." I challenge.

He just shrugs and leans back.

"Anne!" He suddenly yells.

"Yes dear?" She calls from the kitchen.

"Harry is being mean to me!" He pouts and I look at him in shock.

"Harry do I need to come back in there?" She asks and I grind my teeth together.

"No mother, that wouldn't be necessary." I tell her.

"Then be nice!" She warns.

"Yeah Harry be nice." The boys snicker well accept Liam who hasn't said a word since we got back.

"Liam are you okay? You haven't said a word since we got here." He sighs and sits up straighter.

"I'm fine it's just that I'm worried about the pack." He says.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"They have been getting really antsy about the Luna's condition and since it hasn't really changed I can't tell them anything." I nod.

"I see. How about tomorrow we'll gather everyone in the the yard and I'll explain to them?" I suggest.

"Yes that'll be great! Thanks man." He smiles.

"No problem, I don't like to see you stressed out." I smile.

"Yeah it doesn't look good on me." He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Very funny." He laughs.

A loud knock on the door interrupted our conversation. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and looked at the boys.

"Are any of you guys expecting anyone?" They all shake their heads. I frown and get up and started to make my way to the door. Opening the door I am met with Doctor Macy.

"Doctor Macy?" I question.

"Alpha Styles." She bows her head.

"Um...What are you doing here this late?" I ask her.

"I've been trying to get ahold of you but for some reason you blocked the link." She explains.

"Sorry about that...I had a headache earlier." I tell her.

"No need for apologies but I have some good news and bad news about the Luna." I freeze.

"What's wrong?" I asked hurriedly.

She takes a deep breath.

"She's awake...Alpha." She smiles.

My heart stops.

No...It can't be.

"A-Are you sure?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes Alpha but here's the bad news." Her face turns grim.

"What is it?"

"She's freaking out."

//

Cliffhanger 💚

Here's the moment you have all been waiting for!