His head hung low as his eyes slowly fluttered open. He squinted before lifting his head, examining his surroundings.

I leaned down to his level and ripped the duck tape off his mouth, causing him to yelp.

"Fuck!" He seethed, rattling in the metal chair. "Where am I?" Ivan's voice was frantic. His eyes shifted from me, to Roman, to Harley.

I saw his jaw move as if he was trying to chew something, and I immediately knew what he was trying to do.

"The poison is gone, Ivan. You can stop trying." I said, bluntly.

Ivan groaned. A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead, "What do you want? What are you going to do to me?"

I smiled at Ivan and laughed, "You tried to kill me and my sister, Ivan. The better question is, what am I not going to do to you?"

Ivan's skin turned pale and I smirked, satisfied.

I spun around to face Roman, again.

"I think you should leave, Roman. I get that you used to be in a gang and you've seen a lot of dark shit, but the mafia is a lot different than a low-level gang," I said, honestly. "Go home to your family. I'm sure your girlfriend is wondering where you are."

Roman shifted on his heels. He shoved his hands in his pockets and shook his head, "I already told Vera that I was taking care of business. I'm not going anywhere, Vixen. I'm in this now," He declared. "Besides, how bad can it really be?"

I shrugged, defeated.

Suit yourself.

I waved at Harley, "Pass it to me." Was all I had to say. Harley reached into her waistband and tossed me her gun.

I easily caught it and, in one swift move, I turned around and shot Ivan in his right kneecap.

Ivan's pained screamed filled the entire warehouse, bouncing off the thin walls and echoing throughout the entire building.

I could see Roman flinch from the corner of my eye.

He has no idea how bad things are about to get.

"Still want stick around, Roman?" I asked, my back turned to him as I scowled at Ivan.

I could hear Roman clear his throat, "I said I'm in it, Vixen. I meant that."

I cocked my head to the side and patiently waited for Ivan to stop screaming.

Once he did, I began questioning him, "What is the disc?"

Ivan's lips quivered, sweat dripping from them.

"I-I'm not telling you shit about shit, whore." He chuckled, his voice raspy and coarse.

Harley stomped her foot and walked up beside me, "What the fuck did you just call her, bastard?"

Ivan laughed, manically. He leaned forward in the chair, "Whore."

I raised my gun and shot Ivan in his other kneecap. His screams brought me pure pleasure as I watched him squirm.

Harley high-fived me and smirked at Ivan.

"Keep joking around Ivan, your elbows are next." She threatened him and I couldn't help but laugh.

I sobered up and straightened myself, crouching down beside Ivan, "This doesn't have to be hard, Ivan. This can all end; the pain can end. I just need you to answer my question."

Ivan was now violently shaking and, for a second, I thought that he was seizing.

"I-I won't break my resolve." He stuttered out.