haruto

Inlove with the school campus heartthrob #^_^  but it's hard to be inlove to the impossible man hahaha lol.

Omg is that haruto? Omg he is too handsome to wear a black t shirt today, ” I was looking to haruto who's owning the way,  other students were too amazed to haruto's visual today “ He looks like a handsome model! Benny I wanna be his girl ” girl in my right side said, lol haruto had so many stalker but no one could know if he having a girlfriend.

After that scene all of student whose their went back to their own classes, Actually I don't know my classroom haha... I will having a tour today.

176 A is my classroom and I found it.

Good morning, ” I greeted, the class are too much silence and no one get my attention haha ghost maybe? Lol “hel--

Just go in ” the man in my life said huhu his smell is so sweet and his deep voice gives me energy this morning huhu my Knight “ Hello ” I said before I go inside and sat on the chair at the back of haruto seats.

There's no teacher and the students are having their own study.

Wow! ” I covered my hand to my mouth so that they can hear that I'm amazed haha... The students here are so responsible “ how good this is, ” my mouth had no break haha I want to tell them that even this morning is my first day Im so happy to be part on here.

We will having a test tomorrow so study with your own, ” haruto said, I was looking around and seeing the students busy doing their self study are a motivation in life!  “ Ow really? Okay! ” I'm joyful person and I was too happy because haruto talk to me haha “ Okay” he replied.

Study
Study
Study

And finally the most awaiting time of all students!!

THE BREAK TIME 👑💕

I choose to stay here on my cheer it because I don't have friends huhu so sad to think 😔T_T

.......

Come with me, ” shocked just like an idiot* huhu he want me to Come 😭💞 “Why? I mean, I didn't kn--

Just come, ” he didn't make me continue to talk “it's my treat ” and thats why I didn't want too to continue what I wanted to say “let's go! ” I stood up and keep my things back to my bag.

He leads the way and I was at the back following him on the way to canteen? Oh idk where we going haha 😂

Who is that?
She is so ugly to be with Haruto!
The new stalker? I guess

I heard the students say.

is that Haruto's new slave?

STOP! STOP! STOP!

‘is that Haruto's new slave?’

‘ is that Haruto's new slave?’

‘is that Haruto's new slave?’

It's keep repeating on my mind and I won't let them say it again.

Let's go, ” I didn't listen to haruto, this bitch ugly girl here sayin that I'm the new slave of him! She's not pretty thats why I called him ugly “Rotten potato is better than your coloring face! ” I shouted on her, the people here looks so shocked even this ugly girl! Duh what she think? I'm just an ordinary human that didn't fight back? Ow she is mistaken!

Who are you to say that to me! You don't know me? ” she said, blah blah blah I don't care about her.

It's not important to know who you are ugly coloring face! ” this time I will not let them bully me and tease like an idiot student.

better watch your words girl! ” the girl besides this ugly said “it okay menyu I will take a revenge, ” ugly wise said, “Cheiyk let me handle this one! ” lol you can handle me? haha menyu are you scary person? Haha

Wait! What was the girl ugly name? Cheiyk and her friend menyu? BWAHAHAHA CHEIYK the MENYU please hahaha

Don't mind them lets go, ” I followed him

We landed here in the cafeteria.

Haruto owning the attention of everyone, The Boys, The Girls, The teachers, The Cafeteria Waiter, The Cashier etc. Are all looking to Haruto!

What's your order? Whatever ” he asked and it's timing the girl who I've fought in the hallway earlier are here too
Can I CHEIYK the MENYU? ” I said loudly, I can see in my side view that they look to my place haha “Don't make them mad, ” haruto said.

While eating my Burger,pasta and drinking iced tea I realized, did haruto know my name? Why he treat a food like this? He didn't even know who I am? And what I am?

Haruto?

Mmm?

Do you know me?

No, ”

Why are you so kind to me?

...
...
...

He keep eating and not even give an answer to what I asked.

Why is he like this? I've heard a lot about him like,

'He didn't like to have a friend’

‘He is too silent to have a conversation towards others’

‘he don't like girls’

There's a lot but the other is not that important, he don't  like girls yet we are together... Weird!

I was staring him while paying the food that we've ordered.

He is so tall, even his back screaming perfections, his visual hits so hard, his hair looks so expensive, the black shirts and pants looks like a Gucci or Chanel?

That's why I lost my hope to a guy like him, it because I am just poor human.

My mom working in factory and my dad is assistant manager at the haru supermarket, While my older brother Eros is a rookie detective and my younger brother is still young to have a work lol he is just in middle school.

Do you know why? ” I nodded and waiting to him to say whatever reasons why “Because I'm trying to have a friends and to be comfortable everyday ” he said, I can't see an emotion to his face, his face were blank “Did you choose me? ” I want a friends too because I'm new here but being friends with haruto is kinda hard “Its all up to you if you want” he replied, it's okay to be friends with haruto especially he knowns as visual King here in the campus haha.

It's okay,” I said,

Really? ” no emotion haruto

Yeah

So we're friends now? Or tommorow? ” is he kidding me? Why tomorrow?

Maybe next month” I said, if he likes a joker then he is not going to be bored because I born to be funny haha

pfft” he pouted,

Anyway I'm Y/N” I give him a shake hands.

Haruto Watanabe”

THE VISUAL, THE CUTE, THE KIND, THE MAN, THE TOMORROW, THE FRIENDS!

End.

💕🌻💕

HARUTO 4TH GEN.  VISUAL KING INDEED 👑❤

<< AGAIN SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND TYPO >>

🌻

🌻