彡| asahi (2)

Bad boy | asahi × you

Your POV

"Excuse me?! How could you!" I yelled at this guy wearing a whole black things, gosh "don't touch me! I said don't touch me!" He tryin to touch my wrist but I kicked him so hard.

They bring me in this abandoned building and there's a light on it, its not dark so that I can see their ugly face.

"Hold her tightly! You bitch girl!" He ran towards me "Look what you did! Look what you did!" He face me his elbow were too much blood on it "I will never let you go!" He shouted in his mouth have bad breathe.

"I will punch you if you'll touch me!"

"Punch me then! HAHAHA" he started to put his dirty hands on my face down to neck "go shout bitch, No one can hear you!" the way he spoke on my ear is making me have a nervous "Miyo! Hold her feet! Ole hold her both arm at the back!"

"Yahhhhh!!! Let me go! Let me go!!" I scream and scream until my energy start to loss "let me go!" I tried to shake shake my body and to let go, but they're too strong "Let me go, please"

"HAHAHAHAH" he laughed "Pleasseee.... HAHAHAHA" he laughed like an evil.

Yuck.

"Steve, Let her go!" A deep guy appeared "let her go or die?"

"HAHAHAHAHA" steve laughed again "Asahi just give me this one, okay?" Steve raised his both hands on the air while holding the knife.

He have a knife? Gosh idk that.

"I'll give you that girl in one condition," asahi started to walked and stopped 2 meters away from us with a 2 back up guys "don't reject it, steve" asahi wearing a whole black just like steve but asahi is different.

Just have a something to asahi

Just have a something to asahi. Is he a leader of their group? Maybe they have a gang? GANGSTER!?

 Is he a leader of their group? Maybe they have a gang? GANGSTER!?