jihoon pt. 2

Pt. 2 of jihoon • alone

Our dark past | jihoon × you

Your POV

This guy named jihoon was still here, gosh what he's doin here at this hours?! It's Interrupting me.

"Hoy! Yah jihoon!"

His eyes widened.

"Show respect to older than you little girl," he said,

What?! Little girl?

I don't know how old he is!! Stfu!

"How old are you then?" My ass calmly asked, I can't stay calm but this guys made me be "so that I can respect you"

He walked on my area and seated besides me.

"Even I'm not older than, you must respect me..." He said "why?" I nodded "because I was too handsome to be disrespecting by a stranger like you" I punched his muscle many time "ouch! Ouch! Stop it!"

"I'm serious"

Jihoon was laughing as if there's funny thing around. Crazy

"I'm 21, how 'bout you?"

"17, I'm still young right?"

"You're still young yet you tryin' to kill yourself," his face goes disappointed "Don't lose yourself someone needed it," he added then he looked at me "You're one of the best, but you keep blinding yourself"

"I'm not killing myself, and I won't do kill myself for such a Coward reason."

He remained silent.

"I was alone and haven't friends, family, in short I was abandoned person, my father was died and my mother leaved me when I was 12 into a orphanage until someone adopted me and a year passed, I was 14 when they treated me like a animals, treat me like a slave and even they want me to get married to dangerous family," tears of mine started to drop "So I decided to leaved the hell place with the help of myself, that was midnight all people inside the house were sleeping I was silently walked until I reached the main door to go out and the main gate to surpass the house, 3 years ago I was only alone, I worked hard for me to eat everyday and live that no one who help."

"I will never waste my life," I added.

I cried and cried, the pain were still alive, the pain keep hurting me every minute. Thats how my life running.

"I'm sorry," jihoon spoke up "I didn't ask you first" he rubbing my back roundly thats makes me feel calm "you can cry, I'm here for you"

A stranger?

"You know what? You're so lucky to have me?" He said "I mean a handsome guy were here for you, and I was luckiest to meet a beautiful and happiest girl alive" he added, I chuckled and realizing the 'happiest' word.

Where?

"They said, if you're joyful it means you cried and hurt a lot" he said.

"Then?"

"Switch it up! You're sad and lonely so it means you were the happiest person alive!" He added.

"Not gonna happen," I replied "how can it be? If no one will here to me make me feel happy?" I stared the two stars shining together "The stars was so sweet, hope all" I smiled.

Jihoon pointing the stars "that stars is us," then my smiles turn to pouted "I'm not kidding tho." I patted his back for him to stop "yah! I'm serious! Ouch!"