yedam

it's DECEMBER 25, merry Christmas to all.

Teume... First Christmas with Treasure 🎄🎉💖

---------------------------

Christmas. Christmas. Christmas.

"The snow is in the mood today, " I said as I make a snow balls "Snow is timing. "

Me and yedam are here outside our apartment playing with the snows.

"Take care, Y/N" yedam said, I ran together with wind "Stay here! " yedam shouted.

"Follow me Yedamie! This is so fun! " I shouted to as I played the snows far from him a little "I will throw this snow ball to you"

I hit him.

"ouch, Ah you want to play? " he asked seriously, I just nodded and smirk in secretly "OK! "

He ran coming to me...he made a snow balls and ready to throw it...

*Bush*

"Ahhh! Yedam that's was too big snow ball! " I shouted on him, he went to me, he removed the snows all over my jacket and scarf "You are so bad! " I pouted acting like a kid.

He just laughing and laughing as if there's a funny things I did... Oh maybe I am over acting... Hahaha

"You started it, " he said.

"Yes I am, " I admitted.

"You're so cute, " then he said,

Cute? I am cute? Haha I know!

"You're so cute, " then I repeated him.

"Okay. "

I patted his leather jacket to cleanse the snow... This jacket Is one of my gift to him last Christmas.

"Thank you for always in my side, Yedamie"

"I am always in your side, don't worry" yedam patted my head "I always be here even you don't need me, " he fixed my scraf properly.

The tears of mine started to drop in this middle of cold weather... The second time I cried in Christmas.

"Yedam?"
"Mmm..?"

"Just tell me if you're tired of me, " I said,

"Y/N! I'm not tired of take caring you! I'm not tired to have you! I'm not tired of loving you! Y/N I always have energy to take care of you, "

"Just tell me if you're tired," I repeated.

Last year, that was 5 days before Christmas... Car accident happened in my life... After that accident I didn't remember everything in my past... But there's one thing that's still stuck in my head...

"You are the only person I remembered, " I hugged him tightly and he did too "I don't know what to do if you will leave me alone... " I cried.

Yedam patted my head and back as he tryin to calm me fine... Yedam is the only person I remember.

Everytime I saw Yedam I felt like my life is safe.

"I always in your side and take care of you even it's not Christmas. " yedam said.

"Thank you Yedam, Merry Christmas." I greeted him, I smiled so brigth "I Love you, " the first time I said this.

Yedam so shocked and surprised... This the words he wanted to hear coming from me.

"I Love you too, " he replied, his eyes started to water "I Love you Y/N, " he repeated.

I wiped the tears drops on his face... I suddenly gets happy because of the tears of him... He love me this much? I will did the same too.

"Nado Yedamie. " I said then pinch his cheeks cause it's started to red "lets go inside it's getting too much cold here." I hold his hand and walking going to our apartment.

After that car accident I just remember is him only him... But the memories are gone.

That's was the time I told him 'I love you' after the car accident. Yedam is my boyfriend.

End.

<< sorry for the grammar and typo. >>

Merry Christmas 🎉🎄

🌻