彡| hyunsuk (2)

Call sign | hyunsuk × you

The guy who you used to hate the most, is the man who you will love the most, say so.

Third Person ツ

Hyunsuk Mom and y/n mom leave the country for 3 days they have important appointment together so that's why hyunsuk mom leave him to y/n house for 3 days.

The last day.

But then the two meet in this situation.

"Yah! Hyunsuk clean the house! Don't act like a boss here you pathetic!" a beautiful young lady yeld at the guy who did is just playing all day on his pc "you have to clean all over the house or else," y/n warned hyunsuk but then this hyunsuk just waving his hands for agreement, I guess.

3 minutes passed, as usual hyunsuk just sitting infront of his pc but this time he is using his phone for gaming online.

"Hyunsuuuuuuuuk!!" The young lady screams loudly "how many times did I told you!? You jerk!" She added.

Hyunsuk stood up and remove his headphone "Why are you shouting? I'm not deaf tho." The guy defend, y/n chuckled.

"Tell me how many times did I told you to clean the house? Tell me," y/n ask while patting his both palm as she waiting to hyunsuk to answer "how many timesss!!" The young lady yeld infront of this guy who doesn't have care and just put on his headphone to his ear.

Y/n sighed in disbelief.

"Go to your room I'll do the cleaning," muttered the gamer guy, then there's y/n who's still rolling her eyes to hyunsyuk "I said go to your room" hyunsuk added.

The young lady laughed louder than her mom voice when she is in the bad mood.

"FYI Mr. Choi hyunsuk you are in my house, So I can do whatever I want" y/n answered while her both arms crossed as if she already win the debate between them.

"Correction Ms. Y/n this not your house it's your parents house" hyunsuk replied while having a 'raised a brow' "Just follo--"

"I'm their daughter so I am also one of the owner," y/n replied that cause y/n cut hyunsuk words off "and please stop saying false information about me, idiot!" The young added as she walked out then went to her room.

YOUR POV

"That guy really into my nerves! Why my mom brought him here!? Gosh my ass can't take over!!! I want to curse but this---- that idiot pathetic and stupid Mr. Hyunsuk!!" I muttered in a low voice,

I start to clean my room, fixing my school books, my Kpop album, cd Player, changing my pillowcase, and wiping my mirror so that it goes bright BRIGHTER THAN HYUNSUK FOREHEAD. pfft.

I opened my window and tried to smell the fresh air coming from this wonderful da--- oh it's not wonderful, bitch! the Aliens are here.

The dragon girls.

I ran to my door and open. Hyunsuk is washing the dishes.

"Hyunsuk your girlfriend is here," I spoke up behind him and not trying to look what he's doing. I'm looking to the door waiting for the dragon girls to ring the bell.

"Mica is not my girlfriend." Emotionless hyunsuk replied while organizing the plates, glass and the spoon to thier very own places "Tell them I'm busy" he added while looking to me with no emotion.

"But they're already he---"

*ding dong*

"The bell rang, your gir-- I mean mica and her friends"