彡| jaehyuk

DISPATCH | Jaehyuk × You

Your POV

We don't have classes for a whole week and its giving me chill even tho I don't like to be at home. Well, there's a lot of way to run away and that's....

"Hey, Y/n wanna go to Mini mart with me? I'll treat you..." Ning said. My friend at the same time, a classmate. I nodded at hers and stood up from where we both seated, at our backyard.

"As long as you'll never use it as trick or else," I replied, giving her a death glare.

"...Just a piece of Ice cream. Nothing else." Ning said. We started walking all the way to the mini mart nearby.

As we headed to the mart, it is usuall things, normal situation. Less costumer and tired cashier.

"Good day, Ashe!" Ning greeted the cashier with a bright smile. It doesn't mean to me but Ning's smile brightens Ashe eyes.

"Good day! NING AND Y/N. You came!" She response. So this is already planned by Ning (?) Well, sounds really are.

"Y/n, Get whatever you want. Gonna talk to Ashe for a while. Hmmm?" Ning says, she gives a contionous look. I know right, they're gonna talk about those guys they met at the plaza last week.

"k." a simple and polite way to reply.

My target is ice cream and something that i can pair.

as i halted to the big ice box. My jaw dropped upon seeing the item inside it. There's no Cookies and Cream flavor? What?! No way!

"Hey ash--" i stopped.

A 5ft+ guy came inside. He wears black cap, white shirt coated with black jacket and black pants ++ an attractive accesories around his neck. He wears mask and that hide his face.

He walks like a model and played slowmo in my mind. As soon as he landed besides me, he open the ice box.

"Hmmm..." sounds choosing.

As soon as I realised everything. It seems that the two ladies does not feel this guy presence heading inside the mart.

gossips besties, maybe?

"What should I have for today's snack?" he mumble. crossing his arms as he picking.

"Cookies and Cream is better. i guess" my guts interrupt. I don't know but those flavor really labeled in my whole life.

"But banana milk is better than ice cream, right?" He replied, not giving me a glance as if he was talking to some ghost.

then why he is here?

"For your info Mr. Black Suited guy, Your banana milk isn't displayed here. If you're looking for banana milk, it's right side of Casheir." I said, shuting my eyes for seconds.

He didn't response, he stayed.

"Okay, i'll get this Cookies and Cream. Thanks for your suggestion, Old lady." He said, walks directly to casheir. I was too stunned to speak, like what? he called me OLD LADY?! and damn shtz he found Cookies and Cream?!?!

"Really?" I mumbled. My eyes widen upon realizing everthing that had happened. I have nothing to do right now, my fave flavor is out of stock and i have no appetite to eat.

"Ning, Let's go." I said. Grabbing her wrist. She looks at me confusely as her brows raise.

"What's with a sudden change of mood, Y/n? Where's your ice cream?" She asked. We are still inside the mart. Both of them waiting for my reponse.