yoshi pt.2

PART TWO OF YOSHI || PRINCE 🐯
this is requested in the comment section.

you like me? || Yoshi & You

Your Pov

Before I went sleep last night, my mom scolded me first because I've been missing for an hour yesterday HAHAHA because of the handsome Prince.

As usual I went downstairs... My mom is cooking.

I sat on the chair while remembering the day with yoshi... It was the best day for me. 😌♥

"Y/N!"

"Wae! " I stood up faster than flash.

"I've been calling you for so many times, " she said then put the money on top of the table "Groceries needed today. " she added.

"Mom, I can't carry it all"

"Mrs. Yoon? Good morning, " someone knocking the door and calling my mom.

I have to sip a coffee this morning because I will go outside later.

Mom went to the door.

"Mrs. Kanemoto?!" Mom so shockingly loudly say.

*psk*

The coffee swallowed my whole face... Thankfully it's not hot.

"Shoot!" I panicked.

Mrs. Kanemoto?! It's mean she is the mother of yoshinori? Ohmy! My mother in law ♥😌

I went to where my mom and my mother in law are.

Desperate.

"Mom, " I called mom "Where's the money? I'll go now."

Mom get her wallet and picking money... Aisshh my mom giving a exact amount of money. Pfft.

"Buy all of the needed and please budget that 80.000 won." my mom said.

"Okay," I replied.

I get my jacket and ready to see my Yoshi mochi HAHAHA just kidding... I'm ready to buy a ring for us HAHAHA just kidding 2.0 huhuhu

"Anyeong haseyo~" this time I'm not kidding... Yoshi is here! Yahh!! He is here, my Prince ♡ "Mom I'll go to supermarket." he said. He is too handsome this morning.

"Why? " his mom asked.

I'm standing here on upstairs and looking down to then while I'm dying to yoshi's visual... Why he is so handsome?! ♡^O^

"to buy groceries, " he replied "We're already out of stuck of foods. " he added.

I went down and pretend to leave the house but then his Mom speak.

"You go with Mrs. Yoon's daughter, " she said "she will go to buy groceries too." she added.

I felt like the ice cube in this whole world are inside my body... His mom said yoshi will go with me!? Waah!!

"okay, let's go Y/N. " yoshi said with my name.

Tell me how to calm!? Universe might have the best ice cube.

"Let's go Yoshi, " I did the same too "You go first. " I said because he is waiting to me to go outside.

.....

He is wearing a white shirts today, A gray pants and Gucci design slippers.

While me?

I'm wearing a pink jacket with the white shirts inside, A black jogging pants and a local Louis Vuitton slippers. Pfft. I'm so broke.

"That's all you want? " I asked.

"Yeah." he replied.

He buyed, multi vegetables, milk, eggs, bread, packed coffee, chicken, beef, flour, cereal, oil, multi seasonings.

And mine.

I buyed, multi vegetables, eggs, bread, packed coffee, chicken, grilled beef, chop beef, sachets teokbokki, hotdog, cheese, oil, multi seasonings, dozen banana milk, etc.

"That's too many, " yoshi said while looking at my cart.

We're here already on the counter.

"This is all what we want," I replied "My mom really likes to cook." I added.

Yoshi nodded and putting his groceries to table of the counter.

.....

"Thank you,"

Yoshi forced me to gave him the bag of my groceries... He said he will carry it, how sweet.♥

I think the groceries is not heavy because all of the item is almost a sachets no can there.

"Your slippers is so cute, " yoshi said.

"Thanks" I replied.

We're Walking in this street nearest in our village. The supermarket is just so near... Near.. Near... Like my feelings to yoshi... Love at first sight. 😌

"Looks like expensive," - Me

"What? " - yoshi

"Your slippers, "I suddenly made a broke face... I can't relate "Expensive boy. " I added

"My older sister bought this, " he said "A presents to my birthday last year. " he added, he stopped and looked to me.
Melting 4.0

"Why? " I asked nervously.

He smiled and still staring me.

This is awkward.

"I heard what you've said last night, " he said calmly "My two ears heard it clearly. " then he added.

I knew it... Last night I can't sleep because of thinking...

Did yoshi hear what've said?

Yeah it make real.

Shoot.

"Wh-What?" I stuttering said "I mean Wh-What di-did I say?"

Pretend to forgot HAHAHA

"You like me?" he replied.

What? Did I said last night that I like him? Ow Prince I did not mention that words last night.

"I think you've misheard, " I spoke "that's not what I've said."

Yoshi scratched his head.

"not about last night haha," he laughed.

"and then what? " I asked.

Yoshi starting to walked and I followed him.

"You like me? " - yoshi

Did I'll confess? Oh no ... It's too fast to confess. T_T

"Why are you asking?" I asked.

"Nothing." he walked so fast as I can't followed him that fast too.

"aisshh.." I pouted and just walked slowly.

Why he asked if he will say nothing to what I've asked?!

End.

<< sorry for the grammar and typo >>

🐯
💎
🌻