彡| yedam (2)

Love Debate | yedam × you

The school councilor had planned to have upcoming debate of each volunteered students. Students were too excited about it because the topic of their debate was about LOVE, which are students will debate about it and defend their own words.

Your POV

We're so nervous at this moments because our enemy for this debate is OUR EXs,

We're here inside this empty room and trying to find some confidents.

"Calm down guys, we should do is to focus" micca said while combing her hair "We should win," she added.

We're five members, and that will be hard to three of us because we three are broken hearted,. And people who broke that heart are the people who will be in the debate. T_T

#pighati (filo teume here :)

"Guys focus! They're nothing to us!" Micca shouted and looks angry "Focus!"

"Yes we should," I interrupted, as I keep scratching my elbow and biting my lower lips "Let's go they might looking for us" I goes outside and keep biting my lower lips.

I should focus.

...

"Are you all ready!!?" The mc shouted "yesss!!! Go girlsss!!!" The crowd followed "woooo boysss gooo!!" And the crowd x2 yelling.

I don't know, why they joined this debate they're not like to join every activities here before... What happen?

But us? Yeah we liked to join any activities... But our first choice?! It's debating!

This is not us! We're not like this before, please boys don't ruin our image here huhuhu.

The three of us, me, micca, andy are the original candidates of debating and the rest are newcomer... We know here as a power puff girls coz I liked green, micca liked pink and andy liked blue. That's why we called the power puff squad. Pfft. Corny.

"We will start in 3..2..1... Candidates go up on the stage!!!" The mc yelled as he ran out of breath.

Micca went up first followed by Cindy, Andy, Lily, and me... And I saw the boys behind me specially yedam who is my ex... My ex 1 year and 3 months agooo.

"So they're now hereeee....They looks so ready for this debate," the mc calmly said "And I guess... The topic are fitted to them," literally micca, andy and I eyes widened, "I guess they have a love ones so that's why they're here to defend the meaning of love..." Mc softly added.

Can I smack this mc?! Aiishh..

....

"What is Love?" Mc started asked "boys will answered followed by the girls," mc said "this is a warm up" we fully agreed and looking to each for who first answered the question.

"Ehem.. Hello!" Junkyu waving his hands as if he had fan bruhh!! "Wowoo mic test.." Followed by this doyoung.

"LOVE is the definition of man and woman, Love is the one who can help YOU to express your feelings... AND!" yedam answered and theres a pointing eyes that's hardly looking to me "Love will always be loved," he added.

"Love is not just for man and woman, it can also be found to family, friends and even for animals,...not all Love will help you." That's mine.