Anisha goes out of Varun's cabin smiling seeing his message but as soon as she sees Ria her mood turns sour, Ria also glares at her "What were you doing in Sir's Cabin for an hour" Anisha smirks at her "I don't have to explain you what I'm doing" and goes back to her place. She calls Ishita and Steve, Anisha "What is this Ria's problem?" Ishita "Ohh her she is just annoying all the time she thinks just because she likes Sir he will also like her back...she doesn't allow any of the other women in the office to even go near him" Anisha chokes on the water she was drinking, Steve "Anisha are you fine", Anisha "Yeah yeah I'm fine...but Varun Sir doesn't he like stop her" Steve "He doesn't know what she does behind his back...but I don't blame her every women in this office look at him like he is some sweet dessert" Ishita dreamily "Ofcourse yaar I mean look at him...who wouldn't crush on him" Anisha glares at Ishita thinking shut up girl he is my husband...only mine no one else's, Ishita "But yeah there is someone who i crush on more than him" Steve "Who" Ishita dreamily "Derek Sir" Steve looks at her "Righttt that's more than a crush girl" Anisha "Derek Sir...the one who we are collaborating with" Steve laughs "Yup...she is like head over heels since the first time we saw him" Anisha smiles and thinks thank god she likes someone else..else how will I work with her. Anisha "Okay dreamer...let's work on the project and hope he gets impressed with you and falls for you" Ishita laughs "I can only dream girl". They get on to discuss about the project, Anisha's place was right opposite to Varun's cabin, he could see her talking, smiling, laughing and seriously discussing work. He was stealing glances of her while doing his work, Goddd I am becoming like a typical teenage lover boy...this woman can literally drive me mad one second she is getting all possesive and jealous and shouting at me like a lioness and next second she becomes quiet and shy and then the next she is teasing me...okay wifey get ready to complete the challenge.

Soon it was lunch time, Varun texts Anisha "Wifey come to my cabin...I want to have lunch with you" Anisha looks at Varun's text and smiles "Nope I'm not coming to your Cabin Varun...Sir" Varun texts her back "Okay wifey then see what I do...I'll come there and take you with me" Anisha smiles "Sureeeee", the whole time Varun was looking her reactions. Anisha was about to go with Ishita and Steve for lunch when Varun stops them Anisha looks at him shocked "Sorry guys I need Anisha for some work you guys go ahead to have lunch" Ishita "We'll wait for her" Varun "It will take time you both can go ahead I will give her company for lunch" Anisha nods in okay to Ishita and Steve, Steve "Okay Sir" and they both go for lunch while Varun takes Anisha to his Cabin. Ria was burning seeing the whole thing, Once they both entered the cabin, Anisha starts shouting at him "Are you out of your mind Varun...what will everyone think...on the first day itself you do like this everyone will think we are upto something" Varun "I don't care wifey...I would be happy to announce everyone that you are my wife...and don't you think we are already upto something" Varun backs her up to the wall, she gulps her saliva, Anisha "But..." her words get stuck in her mouth when Varun nuzzles his face in her neck "I just want to have lunch with you baby" Anisha's heart skips a beat when he calls her baby, he traces his lips from her neck to her shoulder, she whimpers at his touch and holds his coat tightly "You drive me crazy wifey and your scent teases me and makes me go mad", he kisses the corner of her lips teasing, she shivers at the touch of his lips and pulls him closer holding his coat, both of them were breathing heavily "Baby I love the way you react to me but right now if you pull me further closer I won't be able to stop myself from making out with you...(he smiles) not that I mind" Anisha comes to her senses and opens her eyes and pushes him and blushes, she was about to go out of his Cabin when he holds her hand, Varun "I would love to have lunch with you even though I have already had my dessert" She looks down feeling shy "Okay". They both have their lunch, Varun "Well Wifey lunch and dessert was Amazing", she reddens at his comment, Anisha "I'm going to my place" Varun smiles "Okay Wifey we'll leave by 7" Anisha looks at him "But how will we leave together" Varun "You leave that to me just get ready to leave by 7" Anisha "Okay".

Anisha goes and tries to focus on her work but her mind keeps drifting to Varun and his kiss, she was debating with herself, Focus Anisha... What are you thinking...Stop thinking about Varun...Varun called me Baby... Stop getting distracted you can go home and kiss him...now do your work. Ishita notices Anisha in deep thought "Any problem Anisha" Anisha looks at her startled "No no problem...why are you asking" Ishita "You were in deep thought so I thought something is bothering you" Anisha "No nothing like that". Varun was looking at her from his cabin he sees her blushing and smiling thinking something, he texts her "Thinking about me and blushing wifey" She looks at his text and looks around to see if her is there anywhere, she gets another text "You can't see me wifey but I can see you", she smiles and texts him back "I'm not thinking about you" "Then about the kiss" She blushes but then thinks of teasing him "Noo...go do your work Sirrr" "Okay Wifey...you do remember that you have to come home to me" "😋" and she keeps her phone back and starts doing her work and so does Varun.

Anisha gets ready to leave by 7, almost everyone had left from the office, Ishita "Okay Anisha let's leave" Steve "Yeah come let's go" Anisha "You guys carryon I just have to complete a work and then I'll leave" Ishita "Are you sure...are you familiar with the way back" Anisha "Yeah don't worry I can manage" Ishita "Okay bye" Steve "If you have any problem while going back call me I stay nearby" Anisha "Okay sure...thank you guys...bye" Steve "Bye". Varun texts Anisha to come near the backdoor of their office and that he will be waiting for her there, Anisha goes to the backdoor and gets in the car and they leave for home. They go home and freshen up and Anisha makes dinner for them, they have their dinner and talk with everyone back at home, and go to their room. Anisha was about to take the pillow and blanket, Varun stops her "What are you doing wifey...you are going to sleep on the bed with me" Anisha looks at him "I'm not sleeping on the couch you are" Varun looks at her questioningly "But why" Anisha "You didn't tell me about you PA" Varun "What about her" Anisha glares at him "She...She behaving as if she is your girlfriend...and all the other women they look at you...no no they don't just look at you they stare at you like they are about to eat you up...your my husband okay nobody can look at you like that... understand" Varun pulls her towards himself

"Wifey what can I do if they stare at me...I just want to stare at you and want you to stare at me" Anisha looks at him and smiles "Okay" Varun "Okay my lioness I'm tired can we sleep" Anisha "Yes". They both sleep cuddling each other.

New Characters

Derek Taylor

Steve

Ria

Ishita

That's all for now guys.
I hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini