Epilouge

Demi's POV

About a month after Leilani's birthday, Odell and I got married in a courthouse on March 18th. The only people that were there was my dad, Maddie, Odell's parents, his siblings, and the girls of course. I was so happy to be married to Odell that I didn't even care how it happened. I almost didn't even want to plan a whole Ceremony because I was content with what we did, but Odell ended up convincing me because he knew I would regret it and he was probably right. A month after we got married, in April, Odell got a call that he was cleared from the investigation. I don't know what took them so long because we had all the proof that Odell wasn't even in the same state as that bitch. I was so happy for him though because I knew it was embarrassing for him. He didn't even want to leave the house half the time because paparazzi would be absolutely ruthless. There was a time that they were sitting outside of the gates of our house just waiting to get a rise out of him and me. I hated it, and I most definitely did blow up on them a couple times when they thought they were so entitled and would yell and scream when I had my daughters with me. They would even walk onto our property which made us make the decision to move to LA part time since my house had a lot more security then Odell's house in Cleveland. Odell would stay home with the girls while I worked everyday on my new album. There would be days that I would be at the studio until eleven o'clock at night and I know it bothered Odell. Not because I was out late, but because he missed doing what he loved and I was still able to do what I love. Even though he got cleared, it was too late by then and no teams picked him up. I understood how he was feeling and I really felt bad. There was nothing I could do though except be there for him and encourage him to continue training on his own so he's prepared for the next season. I know he will get back on a team because he's amazing at what he does. I finished and released my album right before Alaia's birthday and we all stayed in LA through both the girls birthdays and just flew out Odell's family for their parties. I was an emotional wreck on Alaia's first birthday because I have no idea how time flew so fast. I wish my babies would just stop growing but they are both learning something new everyday. I did have to travel a lot after my album was released so I missed my family a lot during that time. After Lani's third birthday though, she turned into a literal teenager. She is normally sassy, but she was on a whole new level now and I don't know how Odell and I dealt with it. Odell claimed that she got her attitude from me, but I think it's the other way around. I even asked Heather one day and she said that Odell acted just like her when he was her age which I thought was funny. Lani was always getting into something and her and Laia were always fighting because Lani was pushing her around and we definitely had to have several talks with her and tell her that she can't be mean to her little sister. For mine and Odell's one year anniversary, we had our actual ceremony in California. It was absolutely beautiful and I am so thankful that we did what we did. I was on such a high that whole day and as badly as I wished my mom and Dallas could have been there, they still weren't accepting of Odell so I was not about to invite them to my wedding. We then went on our honeymoon to Bali and it was so amazing. We spent almost two weeks there and I loved having that time with just Odell even if I missed my babies. During that time away, Odell and I started talking about more kids and we both agreed that we wanted more, but I wanted to wait until I was finished with my tour that was about to start. In May, I started my U.S. leg of the tour and Odell and the girl's both came with me. About halfway through that leg of the tour, Odell's rep called him and said that the Miami Dolphins were interested in him. I was so excited for him, but he didn't seem like he was. He almost didn't accept their offer because he didn't want to have to move our entire lives to a new state. His words not mine. I ended up convincing him to sign a deal with them though and he can figure out what to do after when his contract is up. With him being back on a team, he flew to Miami with the girls and stayed in a small penthouse while we both looked for a house. That was definitely a little difficult to do with me being away from him, but we eventually found one that we both loved that had a ton of property and security gates for the girls. I had to do the last almost three months of tour without seeing my husband once though and it broke my heart. I was so emotional and I missed him so much, but he couldn't fly to see me because he was busy with football and I barely got enough time off to fly to him. Heather thankfully flew to me several times with the girls so I could at least see them, but I was so ready for tour to be over so I could be with my husband again. Three months was way to long and we vowed that we would never go that long without seeing each other again.