9

Demi's POV

The next morning I woke up alone in bed so I get up and do my morning routine before walking downstairs. I see Odell cooking breakfast shirtless and I smile and walk up to him and wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Morning baby. How'd you sleep?" He asks as I rest my head against his back.

"Best I have in awhile. How bout you?" I ask pulling away from him then hopping on the counter that's next to him.

"Good." He says stepping over to peck my lips and I smile. "I'm making pancakes, sound good?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah that sounds good. What do you want to do today?" I ask him as he finishes up our food.

"I have plans." He says smirking up at me.

"What plans?" I ask hopping down from the counter to grab us plates.

"The kind you can't know about." He says and I groan as I roll my eyes.

"Seriously?" I ask and he nods. "I hate surprises." I whine and he laughs.

"Well learn to love them because you'll be getting a lot of them from me." He say kissing my cheek and I smile. We then start eating and these pancakes were seriously amazing. I don't know what he did to them, but they are the best I have ever had. Odell and I then go to lay down on the couch and he brings me in his arms and I smile and rest my head on his chest.

"I was thinking about announcing Lani to the world." Odell all the sudden says and I pull my head away from his chest immediately to look at him.

"What?" I ask thinking I didn't hear him right.

"She's going to be a year old, and I don't want her to grow up thinking that I was ever ashamed of her because I took so long to tell the world that I have a daughter." He says and I sigh.

"Baby she will never think you were ashamed of her. You're just trying to protect her." I say and he nods.

"I know, but I also think it's time. Lauren and her mom have also been threatening to release pictures of her and stuff and I would rather get the upper hand and do it myself. Lauren has hardly been in her life and I honestly don't even think Lani knows who she is which is sad, so they shouldn't have any say in what I do if I decide to announce her." He says and I sigh.

"You do whatever you want to do baby, but just make sure it won't bite you in the ass later. If you post about her without Lauren's consent then she can take you to court and who knows what she will try and get from you. Talk to her, or just try and get full custody." I say and he nods.

"You're right. When I get back to Cleveland I'm going to talk to my lawyer and get full custody. I have paperwork that I've been the one taking her to all her doctor appointments and stuff so that will probably help me out." He says and I smile.

"I'm sure you would win either way. Anyways, I have to do one interview today and then I'm free for whatever you want to do." I say and he nods.

"That works perfect then. I can plan yours surprise without worrying about you snooping." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I mumble and he laughs and runs his hand under my jaw and brings me in for a kiss. My phone then starts ringing and I groan and pull away. "It's my assistant." I say and he nods so I accept the call and bring it up to my ear.

"I'm going to be at your house in twenty minutes to bring you to Ellen's studios. Are you ready?" She says as soon as I answer.

"Yeah, I am." I answer even if I'm not ready at all.