20

Demi's POV

We are now back at the hotel, and neither one of us have said anything about this baby that I'm pregnant with. That's still crazy for me to think about. I actually have a baby inside of me. I always wanted to be a mom, but I never thought it was possible with all that I put my body through. Now, I am pregnant with somebody that I really like but we barely started dating. We were supposed to be taking things slow and now I'm pregnant. I don't even know what Odell is thinking and that terrifies me. The last thing I want is for him to break up with me and then I have to raise this baby on my own. There is no way that I could terminate this pregnancy. Yes, I'm scared, but I'm going to put on my big girl panties and deal with it. Odell has been out in the living area since we got back and I've been in my room. Odell and I are both leaving tonight and going to different ends of the world so we really need to talk. With that thought in mind, I roll out of the bed and quietly walk to the living area to see Odell sitting on the couch playing his football game. I sigh quietly and walk around the couch and sit near him.

"Can we talk?" I ask and I see him take a long breath before pausing his game and looking over at me. "What are you thinking?" I ask after a couple minutes and he sighs then shrugs.

"I don't know. You told me you were on birth control so I was going in raw. Now you're pregnant." He says and I nod looking down as I bite my lip.

"Are you upset?" I ask and he shrugs again.

"I had a surprise kid already and yes I love her and she's my whole world, but now two kids. I don't know if I'm ready for that shit." He says and I nod.

"I don't think I'm ready either." I breathe out. "But it happened. And as scared as I am, I always wanted to be a mom. I obviously didn't think it would happen now or ever but I'm going to count this as a blessing. What I feel for you is unexplainable and amazing and everything happens for a reason. So, if God thinks that this is the right time for us to have a baby together then it is. I just really hope you feel the same." I continue.

"Then let's do this. I agree with you one hundred percent and I know you wanted to take things slow but maybe this is Gods way of telling us to stop messing around and just go for it. I really see a future with you Dem and now we really are stuck together forever." He replies and I smile for the first time since we got the news.

"Let's do it then." I say and he smiles pulling me on his lap so I'm straddling him. He then brings me in for a kiss and I smile once his lips touch mine. "Can we keep this quiet for a little while?" I then ask once we pull away and he nods pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Of course mamas. Whatever you want to do." He replies and I smile.

"My family is going to flip their shit when they find out. I don't even know how I'm going to tell them." I mumble as I get comfortable in his lap and I rest my head in the crook of his neck while his arms wrap around me.

"Why don't you let me meet them when we're both in LA next week and then we can wait until whenever you're ready to tell them about this baby." He suggests and I take a deep breath. I don't know if I'm ready for Odell to meet my family, but I don't really have a choice now.

"Okay." I say and I feel him kiss the top of my head.

That night, Odell and I both went to the airport and I left to London while he went to Cleveland. Throughout those few days that I was in London, Odell called me several times a day to make sure I was eating and he would actually watch me eat. It was kind of annoying but I know he was doing it just to make sure that I was okay. I would also check on him and see how his therapy was going and his workouts. He seemed to be doing a lot better with his knee and I was glad. When I finally got back to LA, I was glad because I was in my own bed with my dogs. I missed my babies so I was happy to see them again. Odell was going to meet me in LA in a couple days because he has a training camp that he has to do even if he's still injured. Today, I'm going to my parents house to tell them that Odell is coming in town so they can meet him. I haven't seen my family in person in awhile. I think the last time I saw them was Christmas besides when Dallas came to my house a month or so later to apologize. When I got to their house, my dad was in the living room.